+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a "current" world PVP ruleset somewhere?

Telaran

Default Is there a "current" world PVP ruleset somewhere?

Trying to figure out how world PVP works atm.

Yesterday in Gloamwoodpines right at the port in point 3 50's were killing right as you come in.

No NPC's of any kind reacted. It went on for at least 45mins while I was in the area.

This is not a woe is me thread as I have no problem doing other things if I am unable to rally a defense of a position.

However the town was not under attack, just 3 50's 2 warrior's and a Riftstalker killing near the port.

So how does fighting in a town work? Can you find spots to attack in a town free of NPC's?

Thanks for any information or links to a detailed guide much appreciated.

There are no rules. It's pretty much free for all. If you are getting beat down by higher levels, you need to call in support. If you don't have support, you probably aren't going to enjoy your time on a pvp server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    There are no rules. It's pretty much free for all. If you are getting beat down by higher levels, you need to call in support. If you don't have support, you probably aren't going to enjoy your time on a pvp server.
    Friend... if you read my post... it was not about being beatdown nor the issues you bring up which are obvious. Telling me there are no rules is not helpful, when there are some rules that are obvious.

All I am asking is if there are a link or a brief explanation to any rules that exist even if the number of them are small or meaningless to some.

+ Reply to Thread