+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STEALTHING WITH SOURCESTONES [Battle for Port Scion]

Soulwalker

Default STEALTHING WITH SOURCESTONES [Battle for Port Scion]

So rogue's can do 2 things in Scion that makes it pretty pointless to play.
    1. They can use their recall point from riftstalker tree to stealth in, grab the sourcestone in the chapel, and port outside back to their side.

2. They can grab a sourcestone and then stealth.

Conclusion: Fix it, it's dumb.

Ascendant

theres a lot of stuff like this which is ******ed, for example that 70% runspeed increase MM i think it is gets, teleports, quick shot to increase speed. Basically its pointless anybody but a rogue grabbing anything in a WF they have so many vital skills others don't

Rift Disciple

Stealthing with a stone should force you to drop the stone imo

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm View Post
    im a rogue, and i agree with this statement i havent done port scion but i assume this is might not be game breaking but still an unfair advantage...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vertoxis View Post
    im a rogue, and i agree with this statement i havent done port scion but i assume this is might not be game breaking but still an unfair advantage...
    it's gamebreaking for an assassin with the damage doesn't break stealth for 15 seconds to run the sourcestone basically invulnerably every time he gets it.

I don't really mind stealthing with them, it's fun keeping the church AOE'd with my sab, traps, etc. I'm not a fan of memory capture however, where they just teleport through the wall with it. Used to be fine with LOS teleports, but wouldn't mind seeing them go either. The window for stopping them once they're out the door is too short.

I attempted to stealth with a sourcestone the other day; to drop it and it told me that the ability was blocked.

The Sin Skill is called slip away and its 3sec's not 15sec's, If you have a dot on him he will come out of stealth after the 3sec's is up.

Ahhh.. I see, yeah I just tried using basic stealth; I had no idea that Slip Away allows you to stealth with the source stone..

/signed for removal; that's absolutely dumb -.-;

You don't need to use Slip Away. Just grab the Sourcestone and Flashback through the wall and sprint to your base. Rinse and repeat with 3 rogues for easy wins, while everyone else does the PvP aspect of PvP.

How about using the brain?

I camp a sourceshard (without an AOE skill), wait for a RS to come out of hide to take it, interrupt them, kill/stun them, and take it myself.

Not rocket science.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    How about using the brain?

I camp a sourceshard (without an AOE skill), wait for a RS to come out of hide to take it, interrupt them, kill/stun them, and take it myself.

Not rocket science.
    I'd just incap you, grab it, slip away, and teleport. In this case.

Soulwalker

The only thing that makes rogues better than warrior is utility. Rogue can hide, can port to memory capture, but thats alll. You can still snare him, stun him, or use any other CCs. Aoe kicks him out of stealth really fast and rifstalker spec is maybe defensive, but the rogue is still squishi rogue. For dps we have warriors, for tanks we have warriors, but the thing where can rogue shine is escaping.

Maybe i do less dmg than warriors, maybe i have lesser surviability, but at least i am one hell of flag runner. And when you play with mindless zerg then one or two flag runner can turn the tides of battle.

Btw. As the flag runner you get less favor and prestige, coz you are most of the time out of battle. So we have to sacriface our own gain for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaell View Post
    The only thing that makes rogues better than warrior is utility. Rogue can hide, can port to memory capture, but thats alll. You can still snare him, stun him, or use any other CCs. Aoe kicks him out of stealth really fast and rifstalker spec is maybe defensive, but the rogue is still squishi rogue. For dps we have warriors, for tanks we have warriors, but the thing where can rogue shine is escaping.

Maybe i do less dmg than warriors, maybe i have lesser surviability, but at least i am one hell of flag runner. And when you play with mindless zerg then one or two flag runner can turn the tides of battle.

Btw. As the flag runner you get less favor and prestige, coz you are most of the time out of battle. So we have to sacriface our own gain for the team.
    Which is why I don't run shards anymore. Got my 100 return achievement, now I just bard and sab for port.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm View Post

ok, then you should not be able to charge, stun, be immune to snares/stuns or teleport or boost run speeds in anyway.

Sure, that sounds fair now.

It's easy to spot them, look at the bloody mini-map or map now and then. If you can't aoe then find someone that can.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast