+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falling through the world during WF?

Soulwalker

Default Falling through the world during WF?

Anyone else falling through the world and getting booted out of warfronts? It has happened to me the past 4 games...and it is really really frustrating. Is this a client based bug that i have or is it something that is being looked into.

I hate this so much, wait 15-30 min for a que to pop only to fall through the world 3 minutes into the game...

Telaran

The only time this has happened to me was in the black garden, Some warrior rooted me and i used that riftstalker blink and fell through the floor and got kicked out, I was pretty annoyed.

Has happened to me twice, in Black Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphstrike View Post
    Anyone else falling through the world and getting booted out of warfronts? It has happened to me the past 4 games...and it is really really frustrating. Is this a client based bug that i have or is it something that is being looked into.

I hate this so much, wait 15-30 min for a que to pop only to fall through the world 3 minutes into the game...
    Happened to me last night for the first time in Black Gardens. Interestingly, I also couldn't see any of the walls or trees. Just the basic land layout and players. I was told I was running through the walls and center obstructions until finally about half way through the match I fell into a "hole" which dropped me through the world and booted me out of the WF.

I had the same happen to me in Black Garden last night, at first I was stuck in the middle of the tree then had the falling annimation on a white screen... ended up in Argent Glade. I had not been there all day, not sure I got ported there.

Plane Touched

This happened to me at least 5 times for sure, mostly in Whitesteppes, in particular one time when i was carrying the shard and was close to score a point.-.-. It happenes when somebody stuns you or cast a fear-like skill. In one case a defiant i was fighting got stuck inside a rock by my intimidation and could not get out, nor she could be killed.
    Usually when i start falling, i m instantly teleported in Argent Glade, in front of the porticulum.
    Last edited by Marzio; 03-08-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Champion

I got squirrelled and fell through the rock around Codex, but didn't fall through the ground under the rock. I could run around within the rock but couldn't get LoS on anyone and couldn't get out. AoE heals and damage both worked through the rock.

Telaran

This happened to me as well. Was stealthed around the codex, got feared whilst stealthed, ran ard abit then just fell off the world. Got kicked out of the wf too =(

+ Reply to Thread