+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP 10-19 range after a few games

Soulwalker

Default PvP 10-19 range after a few games

So me and my brother have been playing around with warfronts yesterday. In the 10-19 lever range. We were a Bard and a Ingusitor (not sure how to spell that) And we won all the matches. Now I am getting a Warhammer Online feeling from it all. Which is a good thing.

Now I was Defiant, so I did solo pvp a few warfronts as my dwarf mage healer/debuffer. And won a few there also. Of course I got what some people call it here "WTFPWND" But that is part of the game. You will die in pvp no matter how good you are you will sooner or later die.

But I noticed something on defiant side during the warfronts, guardians don't work as a team as often as Defiants does. Noticed this also when I was a guardian, kinda hard to heal when a person is way out of range and yells heals when I am in the thick of it with some other guardians killing defiants with the fang.

But overall the PvP in 10-19 range is fun.

That's because all of the guardians at level 10-19 are defiants who are re-rolling because they are frustrated they keep on losing at higher levels.

Soulwalker

So instead of grouping up and come up with a good counter/strategy they join the winning side for later tiers?

Now I aint saying it is wrong, but what will they do when they start losing as guardians jump to defiants and so on? Now I have nto played later pvp tiers, thou I look forward to it. Of course I sense I will face players way better then me and I will lose my good fair of fights. But how else do you improve in a game?

+ Reply to Thread