+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rift PvP is a grindfest

Telaran

Default Rift PvP is a grindfest

Congratulations on creating another system that rewards you for how much you play and not how good you are. Its nice seeing guardians that are rank 3 just because of instant ques. Fix this **** system and add one that rewards good play. Don't give me any **** about how winning gives more prestige, it doesn't matter when you have to wait 5 seconds for a game to pop.

Like facing pugs in a premade is and indicator of skill.

It isn't so fun when your premade healer rage quits because of mana drains and you start having to face even numbers.

Just enjoy the game.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by amazingpaladin View Post
    Congratulations on creating another system that rewards you for how much you play and not how good you are. Its nice seeing guardians that are rank 3 just because of instant ques. Fix this **** system and add one that rewards good play. Don't give me any **** about how winning gives more prestige, it doesn't matter when you have to wait 5 seconds for a game to pop.
    30 min Q's for us on briar

Shield of Telara

So don't give you any ___ about winning giving more prestige.
    But do give you something that rewards playing good.

>.>
    <.<

*patpat*

If you're actually good then you shouldn't have to worry.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Arena system plez.
    Umad - Cleric. - Prestigee 9000........ wut

WhiteFall

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by BraPP View Post
    Arena system plez.
    How about NO? Leave arena to "other" games please

Rift Disciple

no arena please.

more warfronts though... these aren't exactly "fun", different sure. but not "fun".

i dunno, just feels thrown together... especially the codex, i remember capping the other 3 flags while everyone fought over this "One" [the codex] because seemingly it's the be all and end all of whoever wins.

funnily enough they were right. Next time i'll be fighting there, and ignoring the other flags too at this rate.
    Last edited by deplorable; 03-08-2011 at 03:43 AM.
    Adding armour to cloth is a bit like adding a sticker to a backpack for luck. It should offer as less protection as possible. It's cloth... a large pointy sword isn't going to be stopped by it.. compared to leather or plate. It's CLOTH, trion.

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    no arena please.

more warfronts though... these aren't exactly "fun", different sure. but not "fun".

i dunno, just feels thrown together... especially the codex, i remember capping the other 3 flags while everyone fought over this "One" [the codex] because seemingly it's the be all and end all of whoever wins.

funnily enough they were right. Next time i'll be fighting there, and ignoring the other flags too at this rate.
    It just gives more points. If your team gets only the codex and not the other 3 you will still lose. You need the codex and at least 1other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Watch this video.http://rift.incgamers.com/exclusive-...ons-will-cook/

He says that the community will pick the end game pvp content.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

Quote Originally Posted by BraPP View Post
    Arena system plez.
    This because I want to make out with it.
    hi, i'm back to playing

Shadowlander

This is an MMORPG. Grinding gold, items, ranks, levels, skills...etc. defines this style of game. I think your looking for a FPS to play. Read the box before purchasing.

Ascendant

Heal and buff games are boring thats what Ive said like last 4 days at least. AoC and Aion PVP is so superior to this, but maybe masses likes, Rift's PVP is kind of teeny pvp, run in and spam some skills. I beleive masses get bored to this in 1 month, so lets see 1 month to get to 50 then 1 month to get bored, TW got like 2 month time, probably even less.
    Last edited by June; 03-08-2011 at 07:53 AM.

Plane Touched SoulreaverTulshar's Avatar

Let me see if I understand your logic. You buy a game you know well enough to be a tab target game dice roll non skill based. But your saying that trion failed do to a system they added As a prestige system in this case. And you have to play to gain stages. It's not skill based game yet your suggesting that player skill should be the factor of
    skill gain. Although I agree with that. I don't see what your thinking. No one likes challanges I mean look at the ai that just stands there. This game is the most simplistic game there is but it's complete and polished what more you want?
    He glided through the noonday sunshine's oppressive heat, moving as if always cloaked in shadows, though the
    place had few, and as if even the ever-present dust could not touch him.
    Soulreaver Tulshar"d"Oloth
    deth ulu jal lu'thalra Haruk http://Doom-clan.guildlaunch.com/
    http://launchpad.guildlaunch.com/rec...g/gl/index.php
    http://www.guildlaunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    no arena please.

you think more warfronts would make it fun?? How about moving on from this crappy BG instanced grindfest gameplay...and give us zones and objectives that arnt 15 minute battles and you can just pvp all day.
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast