+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mana burn bug

Default Mana burn bug

I am NOT complaining about mana burn. I think it is a fine mechanic, so don't start in on me about that. I am not crying for a nerf.

I am reporting what I THINK is a bug.

I am being polymorphed and mana drained from full to empty. Although I am taking damage, it is not breaking the poly. That is my only issue. I believe that it is supposed to break poly when taking damage.

Sorry if there were more threads up about this. I saw some, but it was just QQ about mana burn in general.
    Last edited by Axxtasy; 03-07-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxtasy View Post
    I am NOT complaining about mana burn. I think it is a fine mechanic, so don't start in on me about that. I am not crying for a nerf.

I am reporting what I THINK is a bug.

I am being polymorphed and mana drained from full to empty. Although I am taking damage, it is not breaking the poly. That is my only issue. I believe that it is supposed to break poly when taking damage.

Sorry if there were more threads up about this. I saw some, but it was just QQ about mana burn in general.
    Dominators get a talent to allow a flat amount of damage plus a % of the dom's health to be dealt before poly breaks
    working as intended.

+ Reply to Thread