+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring Briarcliff a Snackrifice

Default Bring Briarcliff a Snackrifice

Gnarlwood, you aren't that bad and you were never meant to go up against a server like Brocliff so I forgive you for what I never expected you to do anyway.

All other servers on the Briarcliff Battlegroup: You suck (I'm looking at you Harrow).

There has been a lot of talk on our forum about matching us up with a more "worthy" server set. We would like Deepstrike to be paired with us for at least a month or two until they scream for mercy. Afterwards please send us lots of Defiant majority shards so that we can satiate our PvP-lust. Thanks Trion.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Grains View Post
    Gnarlwood, you aren't that bad and you were never meant to go up against a server like Brocliff so I forgive you for what I never expected you to do anyway.

All other servers on the Briarcliff Battlegroup: You suck (I'm looking at you Harrow).

There has been a lot of talk on our forum about matching us up with a more "worthy" server set. We would like Deepstrike to be paired with us for at least a month or two until they scream for mercy. Afterwards please send us lots of Defiant majority shards so that we can satiate our PvP-lust. Thanks Trion.
    Brocliff... If anything, you guys have a great sense of humor. I'll let you know though, don't bother with Stonecrest Defiant, we can't buy a win lol.

effin shakeweight lawl...
    Last edited by DJBro; 03-07-2011 at 10:18 PM.

Soulwalker

All other servers on the Briarcliff Battlegroup: You suck (I'm looking at you Harrow)..
    100% Agree

Im still wondering how Harrow sucks, since majority of the warfronts im in are 60+% Briarque players?

Briarwow is only good at running their mouths lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaiaphas View Post
    Im still wondering how Harrow sucks, since majority of the warfronts im in are 60+% Briarque players?
    Yes we are the minority, only 1-2 of us on every wf

I'm guessing the OP is some Guardian that thinks he has skill when really it's the majority of Defiants that lack it. If you ARE a Guardian, I look forward to destroying you in the very near future.
    *~'~* MEATS *~'~* { Briarcliff }
    The Best There Ever Was...

As few as three Harrow players on Guardian side can turn a match to the Defiants. Fortunately, Brocliff always shows up in force and we'll get a Gnarlkid in there every now and then. Meats, I'll be waiting in my WF queue for you or any of your friends to have the courage to join.

Back to the real point though: Briarcliff is running into ridiculous WF queues because we have destroyed the Defiant population abroad. We're like a SEC school playing in Conference USA, it's not fair to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Meats View Post
    I'm guessing the OP is some Guardian that thinks he has skill when really it's the majority of Defiants that lack it. If you ARE a Guardian, I look forward to destroying you in the very near future.
    Actually the briarcliff guardians are mad b.c they cannot leave the city or they get stomped. Most of them have never been out of the city since they hit 50.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Yep, and Defiants are scared to queue up for WF which makes sense. If I were going to be on the losing side, I wouldn't want to go up against an even number of people that want to PvP either.

This isn't about just Briarcliff, this is about all the battlegroups and I'm sure Deepstrike has similar issues.

As few as three Harrow players on Guardian side can turn a match to the Defiants. Fortunately, Brocliff always shows up in force and we'll get a Gnarlkid in there every now and then. Meats, I'll be waiting in my WF queue for you or any of your friends to have the courage to join.

Back to the real point though: Briarcliff is running into ridiculous WF queues because we have destroyed the Defiant population abroad. We're like a SEC school playing in Conference USA, it's not fair to anyone.
    My team is Korean. Be afraid.
    *~'~* MEATS *~'~* { Briarcliff }
    The Best There Ever Was...

I would like to see Deepstrike, Dayblind (me), Brocliff and whoever the funk else form a Battlegroup.

Come at us Brofcliff. U mirin?

Shadowlander

ITT- a bunch of baddies

Yep, and Defiants are scared to queue up for WF which makes sense. If I were going to be on the losing side, I wouldn't want to go up against an even number of people that want to PvP either.

This isn't about just Briarcliff, this is about all the battlegroups and I'm sure Deepstrike has similar issues.

Actually, no. Deepstrike is guardian run.

www.RiftSalvation.com

Clue 50- Cleric - US Deepstrike

+ Reply to Thread