+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing reduction stacking in pvp

Soulwalker

Default Healing reduction stacking in pvp

So currently two different healing reduction abilities will stack in pvp in an additive way so healing is reduced to basically 0. My 2k heal heals for 1. Please fix this.

Also Healing reduction with the burst currently in game is a little over the top. Valor itself won't fix the problem ... consider lowering the healing reduction to 20 or 25% and not having it stack. Its not exactly fun to be totally useless as a healer.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by angryjanitor2 View Post
    So currently two different healing reduction abilities will stack in pvp in an additive way so healing is reduced to basically 0. My 2k heal heals for 1. Please fix this.

Also Healing reduction with the burst currently in game is a little over the top. Valor itself won't fix the problem ... consider lowering the healing reduction to 20 or 25% and not having it stack. Its not exactly fun to be totally useless as a healer.
    I can stand by not letting them stack. That seems kind of silly. These things are supposed to just raise the chance you kill someone, not guarantee it.

+ Reply to Thread