+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi Im a cleric....no I will not heal.

General of Telara

Default Hi Im a cleric....no I will not heal.

First off all you melee that scream about every cleric wanting to DPS rather than heal...you know the ones that refuse to peel off us...just shut up. At first I used to enjoy healing WFs especially at lower levels. But at 50 I just flat out refuse to do it. I have tried and I start out every WF in my pvp healing spec but Its not fun joining every WF knowing you will get no help. I will stay perma stunned with 6 warriors/rogues on me while the rest of you sit back and watch me die. Do you think I enjoy that? I will play my Inq or even Justicar and enjoy not getting trained on by their entire team. Sure we might lose but Id rather lose every single match then be perma camped every single match. If you want heals either learn to protect us or roll your own.
    Last edited by thomasmgp; 03-07-2011 at 04:12 PM.

We're all your IRL friends and we really care how you play the game. We are all really sorry and disheartened that you will not heal in PUGs.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Lolol. Get Templar and put points into and so people cant touch u. problem solved.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
    We're all your IRL friends and we really care how you play the game. We are all really sorry and disheartened that you will not heal in PUGs.

Thank you so much for sharing.
    You are proly one of those same people who scream "Why isnt anyone healing" Then when a healer does show up and is getting attacked by 3 warriors and a rogue you run around him.

Rift Chaser

Gotta say as a healer that's been my experience of Warfronts... Although since I know I'm going to die anyway, I keep healing the prat that's running away

Not everyone runs away. I always try and save the healers. Though I've had the healers run away while I've been trying to save them. so I guess it goes both ways.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Simkyn View Post
    Not everyone runs away. I always try and save the healers. Though I've had the healers run away while I've been trying to save them. so I guess it goes both ways.
    There are times when I've managed to beat a warrior... Or I've managed to keep myself up that the rogue attacking me got bored lol.

I'm there to heal, I'll try and do the odd mild dps and interrupt healer spells but tis tough going when you're playing a pure healer build specially when some folks spemd more time fighting in the middle than getting the objective

Quote Originally Posted by Satans Puppet View Post
    There are times when I've managed to beat a warrior... Or I've managed to keep myself up that the rogue attacking me got bored lol.

I'm there to heal, I'll try and do the odd mild dps and interrupt healer spells but tis tough going when you're playing a pure healer build specially when some folks spemd more time fighting in the middle than getting the objective
    I don't blame them when they run away. Not everyone deals with pvp the same way, though I do love it when they stick around and throw a few heals on me while I deal with the one who was beating on them. If the dude was still beating on them I can totally understand running, but when I get the attention, I figure a nice heal would help me out for taking the man down.

Rift Master

Simkyn i would heal you. Anyone who treats the healer like that is someone i will gladly take a gy rez trip with.

Quote Originally Posted by Simkyn View Post
    Lol they were probably so used to be left out to dry that they didn't even register someone had actually come to their rescue

I have to a agree with the op though. As a healer I'm constantly in the situation he describes, being stunned, manadrained and whatnot and left to die on my own. And the minute I rezz and is out there they (the other side) all go: There's the healer again let's go get her. Then the same rutine happens. Rinse and repeat umpteen times. No, not every match is like this but quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasmgp View Post
    First off all you melee that scream about every cleric wanting to DPS rather than heal...you know the ones that refuse to peel off us...just shut up. At first I used to enjoy healing WFs especially at lower levels. But at 50 I just flat out refuse to do it. I have tried and I start out every WF in my pvp healing spec but Its not fun joining every WF knowing you will get no help. I will stay perma stunned with 6 warriors/rogues on me while the rest of you sit back and watch me die. Do you think I enjoy that? I will play my Inq or even Justicar and enjoy not getting trained on by their entire team. Sure we might lose but Id rather lose every single match then be perma camped every single match. If you want heals either learn to protect us or roll your own.
    You need to fight with a guild, with a few friends. That's how you have most fun and success and then you can go healer and enjoy that or dps and enjoy that.
    Defiant, since I trust in knowledge.
    Defiant, since religion is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpsmile View Post
    Lolol. Get Templar and put points into and so people cant touch u. problem solved.
    Take your ignorance somewhere else please.

Templar soul does not make you godly.
    Hopeless Cleric - Whitefall >_>
    Fateless Warrior - Whitefall <_<

Inglorious Basterd

As much as it's a pain to heal in Warfronts I enjoy doing it. Yes it's an utter pain to be a cleric in the 40 to 50 Brackets but it's the same for the poor bards (mages can be a but more sneaky since it's slightly harder to tell if they are chloro specced or not).

It's not fun to be insta jumped, stun locked into oblivion then ending up with my nose in the dirt within 5 seconds. However the death doesn't really bug me that much it's more the fact that it feels like letting my team down. I seriously appreciate and notice if warriors or rogues or anyone really comes to my help but I also get pissed off by people claiming about not enough healing while they don't do squat about making sure we don't die within seconds while they run around, expecting us to follow them around like little pets..

You can be sure, if you are in range and your health drops I try my best to keep you alive. The mechanics of raid healing make it really hard to spot who is in trouble where, however.

And in order to use the Templar soul you have to be lvl 50 AND accumulate enough prestige to actually get the higher level skills. It's going to take a while for a pvp soul to be worth slotting after 50.
    Last edited by Sheilina; 03-08-2011 at 01:13 AM.
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

thats the problem with pugs - allow premade v premades ffs

Quote Originally Posted by thomasmgp View Post
    Excactly my expirience at WF's
    Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast