+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HUGE PvP problem. Needs fixed immediately.

Telaran

Default HUGE PvP problem. Needs fixed immediately.

So I've played quite a few WF's now, and there is a serious problem. I haven't been one-shotted by a lone saboteur at all. Everyone on the forum keeps saying that it happens to them constantly, but the only time I've ever seen charges on me was when there were also four or five other people with the saboteur and they focused fire on me to kill me. CLEARLY MY GAME IS BROKEN.

In addition, I play a Nightblade, which no one even talks about, and I keep winning battles. My class doesn't get called OP ever, and I've killed characters of pretty much every major spec! In addition, my hit points aren't even that high, and one time a saboteur detonated me and I didn't die! Even worse, was that last time I was trying to fight a warrior to measure my DPS, all these other people on my team ran over and ALSO hit him, totally ruining my ability to judge my DPS! How can you let people just do things as a group and combine forces?? How am I supposed to complain on the forums if people keep "helping" me kill other players? It seems like everyone else gets to just duel one other person in the WF's all the time so they can directly compare themselves; why isn't my version working?

Anyway, the only explanation is that the game must be bugged on some accounts. I'm sick of all this "teamwork" crap and people stealing my kills. I want the same version as everyone else where I get to duel Riftblades non-stop. FIX IT TRION.

Plane Touched

Where's that +1 button...

Rift Disciple

You sir are my hero. I have to agree with your beautiful satire.

Love this +10

They say sarcasm doesn't work on the internet. But you my friend found a way to make it work.

+1 and a big high five to you!

We need a higher amount of KB for sigs D:

Shadowlander

Yah well I haven't been 1 shotted by anything yet. I'm a level 32 mage, but I have been taken down by 1 person in mere seconds on several occasions. Once by a champion, charged me, stunned me, and did about 3k damage before I could get a single spell off. Countless times I've been hit for 80-90% of my health by sabos.

I rolled mage because I wanted to put out some damage, apparently I should have picked a warrior.

Telaran

You deserve a medal! =)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAnalBadger View Post
    Yah well I haven't been 1 shotted by anything yet. I'm a level 32 mage, but I have been taken down by 1 person in mere seconds on several occasions. Once by a champion, charged me, stunned me, and did about 3k damage before I could get a single spell off. Countless times I've been hit for 80-90% of my health by sabos.

I rolled mage because I wanted to put out some damage, apparently I should have picked a warrior.
    I play a mage, but I don't fully support this. The reason being is this has been something that has happened in every MMO that has PvP. Cloth casters complain about melee who complain and casters/ranged dps. I know I need to learn some of the melee classes' weaknesses, but I understand the aggravation that comes with the scenario you put forth.

Wish we could vote up posts - OP would get one for me.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zuato View Post
    I play a mage, but I don't fully support this. The reason being is this has been something that has happened in every MMO that has PvP. Cloth casters complain about melee who complain and casters/ranged dps. I know I need to learn some of the melee classes' weaknesses, but I understand the aggravation that comes with the scenario you put forth.

Wish we could vote up posts - OP would get one for me.
    Towards the top should be a rate this thread button.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by secretanalbadger View Post
    yah well i haven't been 1 shotted by anything yet. I'm a level 32 mage, but i have been taken down by 1 person in mere seconds on several occasions. Once by a champion, charged me, stunned me, and did about 3k damage before i could get a single spell off. Countless times i've been hit for 80-90% of my health by sabos.

I rolled mage because i wanted to put out some damage, apparently i should have picked a warrior.
    Why are you ruining such a good thread with qq. Shh, you.

Edit: That was all meant to be in caps, but apparently the forum doesn't like it when you YELL LOUDLY THROUGH THE INTERWEBS.
    Last edited by Magipants; 03-07-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by makeshiftwings View Post
    So I've played quite a few WF's now, and there is a serious problem. I haven't been one-shotted by a lone saboteur at all. Everyone on the forum keeps saying that it happens to them constantly, but the only time I've ever seen charges on me was when there were also four or five other people with the saboteur and they focused fire on me to kill me. CLEARLY MY GAME IS BROKEN.

In addition, I play a Nightblade, which no one even talks about, and I keep winning battles. My class doesn't get called OP ever, and I've killed characters of pretty much every major spec! In addition, my hit points aren't even that high, and one time a saboteur detonated me and I didn't die! Even worse, was that last time I was trying to fight a warrior to measure my DPS, all these other people on my team ran over and ALSO hit him, totally ruining my ability to judge my DPS! How can you let people just do things as a group and combine forces?? How am I supposed to complain on the forums if people keep "helping" me kill other players? It seems like everyone else gets to just duel one other person in the WF's all the time so they can directly compare themselves; why isn't my version working?

Anyway, the only explanation is that the game must be bugged on some accounts. I'm sick of all this "teamwork" crap and people stealing my kills. I want the same version as everyone else where I get to duel Riftblades non-stop. FIX IT TRION.
    Any decent sab 45+ is going to one shot anything aside from a tank. If this is not happening to you then you are probably still level 20

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelessKC View Post
    Any decent sab 45+ is going to one shot anything aside from a tank. If this is not happening to you then you are probably still level 20
    Sir, his post was satire.

Telaran

Yeah every class should have an instant win button with a 30sec cool down.
    Last edited by Neuraxis; 03-07-2011 at 07:10 PM.

OP: Thanks for the post!
    Truck/Malivak Warrior/Mage Vigil <Clockwork Transmog Turtles>

Many Many Alts All classes Faeblight +
    Located in Colorado, not Central WI. Don't know how to change it .

Quote Originally Posted by makeshiftwings View Post

Are you level 50?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast