+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFK Bots

Soulwalker

Default AFK Bots

So i encountered this player from Snarebrush, saw him afk bot from 35-36 from 12PM to 2PM Server Time.
    Turned out he had been afk botting for awhile as i heard from other players. All he did was queue up and stand there, i believe he was never active at any time because players repeatedly talked to him. Seeing as this player has gone unpunished many players believed that there will be no action on AFK Botters.

Im wondering if this is true, and if not what does Tirion plan to do to AFK Botters. I dont wanna see the same as WoW where any player that gets their hands on an afk bot does so, because all that happens is a kick from the BG.
    Yes we did lose alot with that player on our side, but this is merely a question not a rant.
    Last edited by Migoreng; 03-07-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Telaran

My advice? Get 7 friends, go to scarlet and gank.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by strenif View Post
    My advice? Get 7 friends, go to scarlet and gank.
    While that is a grand idea I recall reading that the max number of friends you could que with and be guaranteed getting into the same Warfront with is 3 or 5...

A lot of people are complaining about the afk'ers, so I'm sure something will be done about them. One thing I loved that warhammer ended up doing was making sure if you stood on the spawn area for too long, you'd be kicked out of the battleground.

+ Reply to Thread