+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sup with warfront queues @ 50?

Shadowlander

Default Sup with warfront queues @ 50?

Don't know about other battlegroups/shards but the EU-Bloodiron/whitefall/firesand(?) queues are absolutely ******ed at the moment. Is there a way to fix this atm cause sitting in sanctum for 15-20 minutes after every warfront is rather silly.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wombocombo View Post
    Don't know about other battlegroups/shards but the EU-Bloodiron/whitefall/firesand(?) queues are absolutely ******ed at the moment. Is there a way to fix this atm cause sitting in sanctum for 15-20 minutes after every warfront is rather silly.
    Best way to avoid this is to not rush as fast as possible to level 50 so you dont out level the majority of the player base and as such limit the potential pool of players available for warfronts.

Thats just off the top of my head though.

off topic, but related, question. To the people who are doing warfronts at 50, how are they? The 40's bracket seems to be dominated by the Guardians, and am just wondering how it is in the last bracket.

I'm assuming it's going to be one sided until the majority of the playerbase is level 50, but would still like to know if I should focus on other things as soon as I hit 50; three more levels to go till then.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathor View Post
    off topic, but related, question. To the people who are doing warfronts at 50, how are they? The 40's bracket seems to be dominated by the Guardians, and am just wondering how it is in the last bracket.

I'm assuming it's going to be one sided until the majority of the playerbase is level 50, but would still like to know if I should focus on other things as soon as I hit 50; three more levels to go till then.
    The entire warfront at 50 is no longer on which side has the most healers, it's now simply who has the most warriors.

Guardians still win a lot still.
    Last edited by Chase Payne; 03-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    Warriors listen to this while they play PvP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY

Quote Originally Posted by Sauceage View Post
    Best way to avoid this is to not rush as fast as possible to level 50 so you dont out level the majority of the player base and as such limit the potential pool of players available for warfronts.

Thats just off the top of my head though.

Just need to reiterate that point by quoting it. That is all.

Shadowlander

bump, fix the queues kthx. It's getting worse

+ Reply to Thread