+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitefall and Rifstalker CaptureMemory&Flashback

Soulwalker

Default Whitefall and Rifstalker CaptureMemory&Flashback

Dear Trion, i want to ask you about a matter which looks like -

is using a memory capture in the hill in spawn place and than flashback with flag an bannable exploit or just using your own ability to survive and win in a field of battle ;)

plz dont flame here, im a bit courious and im not an "exploit player" so i want to know the TRION not u players thoughts about it.

cheers
    Last edited by Smykiel; 03-07-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Shouldn't be banable, just have it so that if you are carrying the flag it will drop the flag(Shard), andf have it go back to the other team, and the person that does it gets a i dunno 40% WF exp reduction and a 40% favor reduction, or just have it so that if you have the flag it's impossible to get up their using any skill.

anyways it's a mean thing to do to use flash memory and teleport up to that area
    Rhyli@Hailol

Soulwalker

if its mean or not, nvm for me, i always do what must to be done to win ;) but i always do it in a LEGAL way. so im waiting for you Trion

Why would be using your skill like it's supposed to work bannable? I bet they are going to change the skill sooner or later though.

Rift Disciple

Why?
    So since sabos can cheap dps, riftstalkers cant use teleports?
    If trion thought it was to cheap they wouldn't of allowed it. now quit QQing and go play.
    WF..... sigh

Reasons why most AFK or don't try in WF's (including myself):

1: Lose all the time to prestige 6 players
    2: Unfair advantage due to faction favored map
    3: Lack of healing
    4: Tired of raging from not being able to kill a pyro mage as an assassin rogue, 1v1
    5: No team play
    6: Not able to queue up as a guild/raid to actually win
    7: Losing 90% of the time has killed moral to the point of not caring and just waiting for the WF to end

Soulwalker

i just wanted to work it out. i was called a "hacker" and other things and it wasnt pleasant. so thats why i posted this problem here.

if a marksman uses his 5 sec sprint with the flag is that an exploit? if a healer heals himself when he's carrying the flag an exploit? what about an immunity bubble?

no using your skills is not an exploit, using a RS is just about the only way to cap a flag on that stupid WF, with all the warriors camped out in the middle

any genius WoW kiddie on his warrior telling you otherwise is full of crap
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 03-07-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Plane Touched

Having trouble understanding what you're getting at here.

So you put the memory loc at the respawn point, you run and get the shard, get within 50m of your memory loc and tele up there so you're safe until your team has the situation under control?

Shadowlander

i think what hes getting here is that he puts in memeory flash at the spawn point on the top of the cliff where you can only get to when you spawn, then runs to it with the flag and teles up there where hes safe from enemies till the area is clear that their flag is still at their base in order for him to cash it in, i dont think it is a bannable offense and i am pretty sure they are fixing this with the next patch, most likely the flag will either drop when you use your flash memory or itll reset

+ Reply to Thread