+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Realms and Neutral towns:

Telaran

Default PVP Realms and Neutral towns:

Alright so i've just barely started reaching neutral towns and i've been wondering about something:

1) If I attack a guardian in a neutral town, will the towns guards go ape **** on me?

2) If the above is true, then if i'm attacked in a neutral town will the guards just turn on the attacker or will they also attack me? If I fight back against an attacker will they attack me?

3) If an invasion is attacking a neutral town, what happens if both a defient and a guardian try to repel said invasion?

Can't think of anything else atm, feel free to include anything a newb like me could find useful regarding neutral towns :P.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Waves View Post
    3) If an invasion is attacking a neutral town, what happens if both a defient and a guardian try to repel said invasion?
    I experienced this before... an invasion came up and we started fighting it. This is all well and good, UNLESS you use an AoE ability. If you hit the other player or (worse) the guards, you are going to get owned, haha.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Moxen View Post
    I experienced this before... an invasion came up and we started fighting it. This is all well and good, UNLESS you use an AoE ability. If you hit the other player or (worse) the guards, you are going to get owned, haha.
    That complicates things.
    Attached Images  

1) is the truth

2) I'm fairly sure they attack you if you retaliate

3) Yea, that's happened to me a few times. AoE Reaver tanking is a bane at times.

Also, turn off auras, cos that winds up the guards too

+ Reply to Thread