+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rift pvp doesnt suck

Smh

Default Rift pvp doesnt suck

I enjoy it, and I know the other people I pvp with/against enjoy it. Thank you for your time and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Telaran

I concur +1. Nice to have a challenge every once in awhile

I think more people will enjoy it more as they get the pvp soul. There are a lot of CC breaks/resists in each classes, so that should help with those that feel like it's a stunlock fest.
    Last edited by tamgros; 03-07-2011 at 09:51 AM.
    @tamgros, tamgros on youtube...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by tamgros View Post
    I think more people will enjoy it more as they get the pvp soul. There are a lot of CC breaks/resists in each classes, so that should help with those that feel like it's a stunlock fest.
    Not really a fan of the pvp soul, not enough bang for my dollar IMO. Could see it being more useful at max lvl

Smh

Quote Originally Posted by gman420 View Post
    Not really a fan of the pvp soul, not enough bang for my dollar IMO. Could see it being more useful at max lvl
    I love the pvp soul. Just gives perfect generic pvp stats to give you that extra boost instead of using a filler for other classes. I am telling u now im loving the 15% damage buff against players

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Smh View Post
    I love the pvp soul. Just gives perfect generic pvp stats to give you that extra boost instead of using a filler for other classes. I am telling u now im loving the 15% damage buff against players
    I roll a tank and the PvP soul doesn't have enough defense stuff in it that I find very useful that I cannot get from my third soul. I mean this is what I'm going with and I'm doing fine.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...vM0zsoVszrz.xz

Ascendant

Sure wait when the boreness hit you. Is ok fun but you get bored. Run there and spam your skills. Hurrah. Theres no same kind of suction if you play shooters, just boring running and shooting and spamming your skills.
    Last edited by June; 03-07-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Sure wait when the boreness hit you. Is ok fun but you get bored. Run there and spam your skills. Hurrah. Theres no same kind of suction if you play shooters, just boring running and shooting and spamming your skills.
    If you get bored then why play? I like the randomness that comes from human opponents and I learn something new most times I play WF

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by gman420 View Post
    If you get bored then why play? I like the randomness that comes from human opponents and I learn something new most times I play WF
    I didnt say I was bored. Yeah, Im old time veteran nothing to learn.

Hsb
    Rift Disciple

I've loved RIFT PvP so far. Lets see how it holds up at level 50.

Rift Disciple

Its good. But they really need to balance the classes. We dont need perfect balance like you need in e-sport games. But it needs to be somewhat OK. The game is new and they will need to patch and change a lot of spells and talents.

Shadowlander

as far as balance is concerned, I find it hard to think they will be able to correctly balance so many classes/souls..

I would think it be more along the lines of the individual players responsibility to spec to defeat some opponents...leaving you vulnerable to others..

I do understand some are completely broken however..
    Last edited by Vaskl; 03-07-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskl View Post
    as far as balance is concerned, I find it hard to think they will be able to correctly balance so many classes/souls..

I would think it be more along the lines of the individual players responsibility to spec to defeat some opponents...leaving you vulnerable to others..

I do understand some are completely broken however..
    I think they will need to hit CC and mana drains in general with the nerf bat. Some classes should have less burst damage other classes need more burst. The game is new and we cant expect good balance now. All new games need a lot of patches and balancing to get things right. And for both PvP and PvE...

Smh

Balance is a concern with every game but I can say this firsthand, if your good at your class than you will put up a fight against anyone.

And to the bored people, get 4 specs and play basically 4 different classes lol

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by tamgros View Post
    not true, the stun lock blacks out all abilities and does not allow me to use my breakers. by the time the stun breaks im alrdy at 10% ish health and too late.
    You can really tell they favored certain classes and ignored balance on others, sad really. as for now my account is canceled, maybe ill come back one day to see if they balanced it better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast