+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rift pvp doesnt suck

Quote Originally Posted by gman420 View Post
    I concur +1. Nice to have a challenge every once in awhile
    I concur with your statement good sir. The PVP is a refreshing challenge as opposed to other leading MMOs of the last 5 years. Kudos to Trion.

Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Mallocor View Post
    not true, the stun lock blacks out all abilities and does not allow me to use my breakers. by the time the stun breaks im alrdy at 10% ish health and too late.
    You can really tell they favored certain classes and ignored balance on others, sad really. as for now my account is canceled, maybe ill come back one day to see if they balanced it better.
    you quit a game 2 weeks after release?

you do realize WoW nerfs classes to the point that a certain spec is unplayable, yet this game gives u 8 choices per class. Im sure if u spend less time on the forums quitting, and more reading on your specs, you might not have that problem.

And yes besides what certain people think, i find the pvp soul badass.

lowbie pvp is FILLED with defiant warrior rerolls. its getting annoying.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mallocor View Post
    not true, the stun lock blacks out all abilities and does not allow me to use my breakers. by the time the stun breaks im alrdy at 10% ish health and too late.
    You can really tell they favored certain classes and ignored balance on others, sad really. as for now my account is canceled, maybe ill come back one day to see if they balanced it better.
    You are right. They need to nerf that. But the game is new. Give the developers a chance to prove that they are serious and are working hard to improve class balance. They certainly need more than 2 weeks to finish a major class balance patch...

I dont think they want to favor anyone. They want everyone to have fun and all classes to be good. And they are probably working hard to improve things. But they need more time...

Plane Touched

RIFT PVP DOESN'T SUCK

INTRO:
    I don't think RIFT PvP Sucks

Body1:
    I like RIFT PVP

Body 2:
    My friends like RIFT PVP

Body 3:
    Everyone should stop QQ'ing and play

Conclusion:
    In conclusion, I think RIFT PvP is good