+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @People Who Say, "Only "That Other Faction" Does "Insert Bad Thing."

Soulwalker

Default @People Who Say, "Only "That Other Faction" Does "Insert Bad Thing."

You're in complete denial.

I've played multiple factions on multiple games and most of my experience proves a few things.

1. Everyone remembers things in a way that is HIGHLY slantly towards themself.

Ex; A guildie says in gchat, "Someone in Stonefield who can come help me? This griefer won't go away. He waits until I'm >50% and 3 mobs to attack me, but I own him in a fair fight LOL!"

Translation; Complaining player most likely really meant, "Help, I'm 3 lvls above this guy, I mercilessly ganked him 3-5 times when he was >30% HP, spammed emotes and then once he finally got away and healed he roflstomped me then camped me back for 2 deaths and now I'm crying for help."

You have evidence to back up your claim? Granted the other one's just as stupid.

Soulwalker

Scenario; I'm level 83, it's the day of Cata release. I'm questing, minding my own business as a Warrior, and this Prot Paladin (84) comes out of nowhere and ganks me when I'm 30-40% HP 3-4 times over 10-15 minutes. I finally line up some CDs and pots to heal enough and trick him into attempting a gank, and I kill him. I camp him 5-6 times spamming emotes, and he calls in 4 others to help him. I switch to Alliance to talk to his friends, suspecting his lie to gain help, and all 3 people who I whisper reply basically the same thing. "LOL, typical Horde scum, liars all. You 5v1'ed and camped him for an hour before he finally caved and, after 1v1 OWNING YOUR NOOB *** 10 times, and asked for help. What will you do without your 5+ friends LOLOLNOOBGETOWNDMADNUB!"

I've played through that scenario.....250 times, minimum, and god knows how many times that I didn't bother chatting.

People will lie to make things seem like they're the hero, it's the human condition. Just take a look in the history books, or psych books, lol.

Quit thinking you (and by proxy your chosen faction) is somehow above the average human, simply because YOU are there. People are selfish *****, period, not just the people on the opposite side of your fight.

+ Reply to Thread