+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome world pvp yesterday on harrow

Rift Master

Default Awesome world pvp yesterday on harrow

Kudos to gaurdians nice invasion of 30+ in scarlet ridge. Defiants pushed back and with rift creatures in the fray it was crazy fun. This lasted for 2 hours or so, camps were destroyed mayhem everywhere, was a blast. This is why I play the game...hope we do it again soon.
    Last edited by synrgy; 03-07-2011 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
    Kudos to gaurdians nice invasion of 30+ in scarlet ridge. Defiants pushed back and with rift creatures in the fray it was crazy fun. This lasted for 2 hours or so, camps were destroyed mayhem everywhere, was a blast. This is why I play the game...hope we do it again soon.
    No harrow forums or you just stupid?

Help out the feeble minded.

http://forums.riftgame.com/forumdisplay.php?147-Harrow
    Last edited by MopDaddy; 03-07-2011 at 06:53 AM.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

I approve of this message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Rift Master

What if I wanted everyone to see this, about good world pvp. Before you start callin people stupid, try having some manners. Your observation is taken into considetation, thank you for posting.
    Last edited by synrgy; 03-07-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Telaran

We had a Guardian group invade Granite Falls last night on Harrow. Little did they know we had just finished defending the town against a Rift Boss. There were a good 50-60 of us there. We got the advance warning they were coming. We all stayed back at the other side of town just out of radar range and let them enter. I could just imagine what they thought when they saw all of us running over that bridge at them.

They tried to put up a good fight but were just over-matched regardless of there lvl advantages. Average lvl was mid-30's with a few very high lvl's as well. Needless to say they didn't return.

I had a few run-in's last night. I gave a lvl 32 a dam good fight (I'm 26 atm). She burned me down in the end however.

+ Reply to Thread