+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not interested in top damage, but total kills/world pvp ganking?

Rift Disciple

Default Not interested in top damage, but total kills/world pvp ganking?

I know that Riftblade and sabatour are doing crazy total damage from afar,

But in warfronts what class is getting the most kills other than those two, not really interested in total damage, though sometimes those go hand in hand.

Looking to just get back to old school pvp roots and make a notorious name for a toon who will primalry be for pvp (though questing/dungeons/rifts when needed)

I was thinking the Assasssin/BD but didn't know if any other classes where really good at coming along essentially to gank..

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxerdude View Post
    I know that Riftblade and sabatour are doing crazy total damage from afar,

But in warfronts what class is getting the most kills other than those two, not really interested in total damage, though sometimes those go hand in hand.

Looking to just get back to old school pvp roots and make a notorious name for a toon who will primalry be for pvp (though questing/dungeons/rifts when needed)

I was thinking the Assasssin/BD but didn't know if any other classes where really good at coming along essentially to gank..
    Are you looking for K/Bs or participating in kills cause usually I top the charts in KB's and I'm rolling a pally. If its KBs your looking for then probably champs for warriors, sabos for rogues, and unknown for clerics and mages. Anything with high burst damage will get you KB's

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by gman420 View Post
    Are you looking for K/Bs or participating in kills cause usually I top the charts in KB's and I'm rolling a pally. If its KBs your looking for then probably champs for warriors, sabos for rogues, and unknown for clerics and mages. Anything with high burst damage will get you KB's
    Killing blows is what I am looking for for.

I brought my warrior into the 20-29 bracket the other day and was getting annhiliated from ranged, that is what made me want to make a specific class for it. I rolled a Rogue, part to try sab that everyone's freaking out about and to get back to having a stealth toon to pop out kick some pvp butt.

Thanks for the reply

+ Reply to Thread