+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Identifying Friends in pvp

Shadowlander

Default Identifying Friends in pvp

So during Pvp I am operating with a small group of 4 players within our team. the 4 of us are on comms and trying to work together. the problem for me is i have trouble identifying my M8's from the rest of our group. is there no way to identify eachother with coloured name tags or something ?
    in open world questing etc we use the numbers over our heads for identification but this doesnt work in pvp as everyone has these numbers >?

Shadowlander

seriously theres no way to identify chosen allies from a large group with something so simple as alternate colour name tags ? am i missing something here ?

Telaran

This would actually be a good feature to have just a marking system for myself so I can, mark the cleric and stick to him like a fly on tape...plus could we get a cross server friend list thing going I found a couple good people on other servers that I like playing with in WFs and would like to group with them into a WF

I've been wondering this too, even if you had to manually change it. In WFs you can try to get yourself all in the same group so that you can see it easier on the map and group heals work better, but many times a premade group is distributed out over the different groups. The person who randomly gets put as raid leader has to move people all into the same one, and sometimes they don't know how to do that... would be nice if this was tweaked.
    @tamgros, tamgros on youtube...

Shadowlander

quite supprised this isnt a feature tbh, i expected replies to say i was simply doing it wrong :/.
    even just a way to identify guild members within a large group of friendlys would do tbh.

guess were going to have to wait for mods to be enabled to get stuff like this.

Soulwalker

I have already suggested this way back in beta stages, strange that it is not possible for your team to have different coloured names at least.....

Default !

i have the same problem guys , hope they work on that ....
    The Path of the Righteous Man Is Beset On All Sides By the Inequity of the Selfish and Tyranny of Evil Men. Blessed Is He Who in the Name of Charity and Goodwill, Shepherds the Weak Through the Valley Of Darkness for He Is Truly His Brothers Keeper and the Finder of Lost Children. and I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance and Furious Anger Those Who Attempt To Poison and Destroy My Brothers and You Will Know My Name Is the Lord When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee. Memorized B!tch.

+ Reply to Thread