+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [PETITION]Inter-connect more servers!

Default [PETITION]Inter-connect more servers!

We all know what the problem is when it comes to Warfronts. The queues take forever, and it`s hardly any fun having to wait for them for 2 hours when you want to get in pretty much instantaneously. The main reason for this occurring is because each server is inter-connected with 4 other servers, or at least on the one I`m on (Spitescar + Seastone + Aedraxlis + Belmont).

In BETA, it used to be different. Then, all the servers were inter-connected, thus why the waiting literally took less then 5 minutes every single time, and we are talking about BETA here, which was most likely much less populated then the current release.

Now I don`t know for what reason/s you decided to inter-connect 4 servers only, but I personally, just like many other guild members found this to be a very frustrating wait unlike the one we experienced in BETA.

I understand that the whole concept is to level to 50, and it`s where most of the faster Warfront queues will occur (in theory), but you have to also realize that maybe some people actually like leveling through Warfronts, even if it is much less progressive then questing, but it is still something mostly PvP`rs would find enjoyable.

All in all, on be-half of the community with this, all I`m asking is that you inter-connect all the servers just like you did in BETA (was done once, I don`t see why it can`t be again), and if not, at least inter-connect a few together just so we have enough interest into queuing up with a little to none wait.

Soulwalker

I agree that the battle groups should be nixed. I personally don't have terrible queue issues, but I don't like the idea of fighting against players from only 4 different servers. I'd like to be able to queue and have a chance of fighting anyone from any other NA server. It's hard to say whether or not it will make a huge difference in queue times, but WoW got rid of battle groups for a reason. While it isn't a perfect game it's done a lot right in terms of PvP and the more it's modeled in that sense the better imo.

While I understand this isn't part the OP's suggestion, rated Arenas and Warfronts need to be added. They are a huge player draw and there are a myriad of other reasons that have already been presented in other threads, so I don't need to beat that dead horse.

/signed petition

Yes and is very bad we get with whitefall premades all the time ...

Soulwalker

Cool Anyone found any topics from devs on this subject?

I was also wondering why I only see 2 other servers in my WF with me ever.

Could if there is some code or reason behind this could they on server down time or weekly updates rotate the servers so you get to see other groups every now and then?

I would love to see a PUG WF only setup if you all solo it take everyone solo player from every server and make BIG PUG WFs.

Then those with 4-5 man groups get in with other 4-5 man groups all cross server not just 2-4 servers only ever.

Telaran

This deserves a bump. I hate going into wf and having to start it with like 6 people -.-

I'd like to know where the devs stand on this issue as well. Before it seems like it was completely cross server but now it seems to be cross-cluster or something.

Angry all eu servers need to be in queue for warfonts trion!!!!!!!!

Yes ,atm im form bllodiron and i fight ONLY with whitefall and firesand premades ,and this suck big time.We want all EU servers to have a random queue and be able to join with each other in warfonts.

Telaran

If you're having huge queues, chances are the other faction has none.
    Be smart, reroll.
    Bundling all the servers together won't change anything, we'll end up with the exact same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scambug View Post
    If you're having huge queues, chances are the other faction has none.
    Be smart, reroll.
    Bundling all the servers together won't change anything, we'll end up with the exact same situation.
    I love the game, and will continue playing it. However if I had to level to 50 once again, and go through all the boring quests one more time, I`d rather just quit.

Things are different in each bracket. Some servers have tons of level 50s, some have tons of level 10-19s. Just because one server has instant Qs in the level 10-19, doesn`t mean it is going to get instant Qs in the 50s.

Point is, to satisfy all brackets, and let people actually attend warfronts right away instead of waiting in 2 hour Qs, you need to inter-connect all the servers, just like they were in the BETA.

warfronts should be

- across all servers of the same type (pve or pvp)
    - pugs vs other pugs
    - premades vs other premades

this would reduce queues and stop pugs going up against pre-mades

Plane Touched

Battlegroups is an idea from ow that needed to die in wow, and needs to die here as well. It should be one giant queue.
    * Petition: Team Death match mode for all warfront maps.

The biggest mistake I see mages and other range classes do is try to tank me, as a warrior. Are you insane? What makes you believe you can fight and survive me at melee range as a guy wearing a bedsheet with a belt trying to pass it off as armor and the hp pool of a wetnapkin.

Am i supposed to be teaching you how to play your class in between beating you in the warfronts?

Your not going to get too much of world PvP in this game. I`m travelling through most areas (on a PvP server) where people simple walk by past each other and not enjoy any of the PvP. (and yes at 50s).

Fact is most people are stuck in their raid groups and their tier runs, and pretty much only PvP that happens is the warfronts. So this honestly needs to be fixed, cause I really don`t want to have to log 2-3 hours a day to wait most of that time for 2-3 warfronts to pop up.

Hsb
    Rift Disciple

Sign me up.

This needs to get bumped. I joined the game to PvP. I`m level 50 and want instant Qs, not 10-15 minute Qs at peak hours.

P 3

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDee View Post
    I was also wondering why I only see 2 other servers in my WF with me ever.

Could if there is some code or reason behind this could they on server down time or weekly updates rotate the servers so you get to see other groups every now and then?

I would love to see a PUG WF only setup if you all solo it take everyone solo player from every server and make BIG PUG WFs.

Then those with 4-5 man groups get in with other 4-5 man groups all cross server not just 2-4 servers only ever.
    i agree here, make it so number one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast