+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue PvP Question

Default Rogue PvP Question

So, im currently a level 17 rogue, as for a pvp build, im using a Assassin/Rift stalker/Blade dancer. I just purchased my Infiltrator soul, but not sure which one of those three to get rid of to include infiltrator. I already have two roles, but do NOT want to waste money on another role. So within this one role, which should i ditch for infiltrator? I like aspects from all of the builds, but considering dropping rift stalker the most so far. Thanks for any help guys

Telaran

Blade dancer is a PvE soul ,sure you can PvP with it but it is primarily a PvE soul.

Truthfully though,I wouldn't even bother putting infiltrator on in the 10-19. I'd even debate it in the 20-29 ,I didn't even start seeing a "need" for it until the 40's bracket. Even at 50 if you spec right you can live with out it, would I PvP with out it at 50? probably not, it is still really beneficial to have.

It's just not that necessary at low levels and you're better off using souls that give you something useful for 0 points or very little points.

Telaran

Also why would you ever drop rift and throw away a gap closer as a melee class, a rogue for that matter.

Rift Chaser

gap closer or ability that lets you run away and use drink then come back ad nauseam

Soulwalker

i find Nightblade Assassin Inf to be the best PVP way to go w/ a rogue. perma stun with crazy burst.

Soulwalker

In the capture the flag style games, and carrying the shards and such, riftstalkers are amazing. So many "blinks" the other team will be ticked if you have the "flag". I love playing riftstalker for PvP

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks guys, i may consider testing the Night blade/Assassin/Infiltrator, and may just stay without, but you all make a good point about rift stalker, being able to blink is my key maneuver. Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread