+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make RVR please with favor benifts

Champion

Default Make RVR please with favor benifts

Warfronts are gay as hell and scream I ripped wow all over them....

******** it is always a one sided fight on my server, only one faction getting all the glory.....

I am ready to give up WF altogether, but I want an RVR option.

For now, world pvp is the best way to go. Just no favor.

Wish I wasn't such a nice guy when it comes to seeing people passing by doing their quests. I have a hard time killing them without feeling bad, and just want to say hi to them.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

PvP in a PvE game, what?
    SKYeXile - Future Crew - PlanetSide - Taste the Rainbow
    Xile - Telara Rift Fellowship - Aion - WAR - RIFT

The colour mangeta, rainbows and tasting the rainbow are trademarks of Future Crew Gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
    PvP in a PvE game, what?
    If it's a PvE game why would they add gear for PvP? Why would they have PvP servers, or even warfronts.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    If it's a PvE game why would they add gear for PvP? Why would they have PvP servers, or even warfronts.
    so true mate

Champion of Telara

to fool you obv. they blatantly lying that they care, yet they dont, pvp gear is just one more thing to farm, nothing more.

I would love a RvR area with favor, but that doesn't seem to always work out well in these games. It has to be done well with the right levels.

I'm also worried about the fact that people can roll both sides on the same server. I still don't understand why Trion allowed it to happen.

I admit to taking advantage of it myself, since I don't have to wait on another queue if I want to switch sides. But it's a little weird and if RvR is popular, it's going to be stranger at the higher levels.

To delude you and make you think its not a PvE game, its clearly working on you, they dont have me fooled.

The colour mangeta, rainbows and tasting the rainbow are trademarks of Future Crew Gaming.

They would have to make it a completely separate zone. If they just added some pvp objectives and rewards in a already existing zone, the pve players would freak out cuz they think it would force them to fight players. For some reason many want all the gear in the game but don't want to have to kill players to get the pvp gear and rewards.
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

they should simply make port scion an open world zone.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
    they should simply make port scion an open world zone.
    Or they should make an RVR area like they said they would do if the players wanted it.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Soulwalker

You do realize that this game is already RvR don't you. If it was pure PvP you would be able to kill anyone anywhere, not just the opfor.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Schalac View Post
    You do realize that this game is already RvR don't you. If it was pure PvP you would be able to kill anyone anywhere, not just the opfor.
    no this game does not have RvR, if you think that you never played DAoC. It is the only game that has truly had RvR, and Warhammer doesn't count it was a weak imitation. RvR is not PvP, which has a very limited focus. Instanced PvP the maps are usually small, with limited objectives. RvR is a much larger scope with objectives that will effect an entire realm.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhaq View Post
    no this game does not have RvR, if you think that you never played DAoC. It is the only game that has truly had RvR, and Warhammer doesn't count it was a weak imitation. RvR is not PvP, which has a very limited focus. Instanced PvP the maps are usually small, with limited objectives. RvR is a much larger scope with objectives that will effect an entire realm.
    Guardian(realm) vs. Defiant(realm) No matter how you try to explain it away, when you have to pick a side at the start of the game it is RvR and it extends over 90% of the map. No ands ifs or buts. I also did played DAoC for a long time and the only difference there was siege weapons and guild keeps.

+ Reply to Thread