+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warrior is garbage without a pocket healer

Rift Chaser

Default Warrior is garbage without a pocket healer

Total paper bag in pvp spec.
    If you dont invest heavy in to a tank tree you have the same hp as a mage. Barely better armor than a rogue (33% lol plate)
    No magic mitigation and no escape or heal.

With saboteurs critting 3k+ and mages blowing things up i sometimes die so fast i have to check combat log to see what happened. Hell even other warriors like attacking eachtoher because we are so soft.

if there's one thing everyone can agree on its that warriors need a pvp buff.

...wait, what?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Danog View Post

...wait, what?
    Your a clever person

...wait, what?

Champion is garbage without a pocket Healer
    There fixed it for you, however if you dont have a pocket healer roll with a VK/RB spec and pwn like crazy from range.

Still though as long as your defiant you dont need to worry since your side runs 3-5 Bards and Chloro's per WF and very few super bad Clerics, where as Defiant Roll 304597086 bad clerics which go OOM or stunned/silence as soon as a Guardian looks at you. Tired of joining WF's with ****ty defiant classes like BM's, Shamans, Druids, Necros, melee Rogues. Defiant needs more Bards, MM's, Chloros, Dom's, RB's.
    http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/gallery/files/1/8/Zederok-sig.jpg

Death is fleeting but Glory is eternal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdGM...layer_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyxFS...layer_embedded

Make a game that fans love and you will get the followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Danog View Post

...wait, what?
    Yup, they're easily the most underpowered class in the game.

Warriors shine in PVP thats for sure. And dont forgot u have at least 3 roles, so you can create PVP soul build, PVE soul build, Random soul build, and swap between them when you want. And please dont even start to compare rogue's armor to warriors armor.

With saboteurs critting 3k+... LOL wut??? That is one lucky sabo I think. And still if u are warrior with ~5k health where is the problem? turn around and destroy the sabo, they are weak.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijs View Post
    Warriors shine in PVP thats for sure. And dont forgot u have at least 3 roles, so you can create PVP soul build, PVE soul build, Random soul build, and swap between them when you want. And please dont even start to compare rogue's armor to warriors armor.

With saboteurs critting 3k+... LOL wut??? That is one lucky sabo I think. And still if u are warrior with ~5k health where is the problem? turn around and destroy the sabo, they are weak.
    All saboeur crits for 3k+ at 50. They do it routinely.
    Also at this gear level any warrior with no tank soul has about 4500 hp and its not like the saboteur is the only one doing damage. WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? The problem is i get blown up instantly from like 5 ranged classes.

"just turn around and.." Geez i dont even know where to begin.

Dont suppose you thought of the fact that one warrior is not SUPPOSED to be able to survive an onslaught from FIVE enemy players simultaneously? This is not <insert bad MMO here>. This is rift... where the fighting is fair, the pros shine, and the noobs fall on their faces. Get over it.

+1 for much needed warrior buff. Also nerf those damned mages with their, what was it? blow up-iness?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbane View Post
    +1 for much needed warrior buff. Also nerf those damned mages with their, what was it? blow up-iness?
    I agree lets get rid of the high dps class abilities to deal heavy dps at range. While we are at it lets get rid of melee's irritating ability to interrupt and stun casters. I mean there should be no reason for melee classes to be better at closes range as a caster shouldn't be better building up to deal a lot of dmg at range. I mean it is not like I have never been hit for 2-3k+ by melee.

lud
    Champion

Every dps is useless under fire without a pocket healer.
    Last edited by lud; 03-07-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by nondeplume View Post
    I agree lets get rid of the high dps class abilities to deal heavy dps at range. While we are at it lets get rid of melee's irritating ability to interrupt and stun casters. I mean there should be no reason for melee classes to be better at closes range as a caster shouldn't be better building up to deal a lot of dmg at range. I mean it is not like I have never been hit for 2-3k+ by melee.
    No single warrior ability in this game hits remotely close to 3k and without power ups/trinkets/%dmg increase buffs 2k either for that matter.

Sabs on the other hand yea seen 7k crits from one a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MonoLOL View Post
    No single warrior ability in this game hits remotely close to 3k and without power ups/trinkets/%dmg increase buffs 2k either for that matter.

Sabs on the other hand yea seen 7k crits from one a few days ago.
    Titanstrike would like a word with you as would Rift Surge which easily does 3k dam over its duration.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Uruloki View Post
    Dont suppose you thought of the fact that one warrior is not SUPPOSED to be able to survive an onslaught from FIVE enemy players simultaneously? This is not <insert bad MMO here>. This is rift... where the fighting is fair, the pros shine, and the noobs fall on their faces. Get over it.
    http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/...-07_201029.jpg

Thank you to the healers who made it happen, and to the Defiants who Kept trying to get the Codex.
    Also, the scaling is from top damage (look closely) and i am only level 23 in a 20-29 Warfront.

Now, why cant i find a DD group?? (I found a group and cleared it while i was 22, but took a group of New people, since i am not 24 people wouldn't take me) 2h Melee DPS

EDIT: Just looked 2 spaces below me (I wonder what level pickle was during this...)
    Last edited by OskarUngart; 03-07-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    All saboeur crits for 3k+ at 50. .
    3K won't begin to take out my warrior and I wil crit it right back...not to mention critting me just makes me have 30% more attack power when I crit you back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast