+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matching System Broken

P 3

Default Matching System Broken

First i'm not *****ing just an observation.
    Warfront ques from my server is only paired with people from 2-3 servers NOT all servers like it was to be intended. The servers we get are not lotted from "the whole server list" only a "cluster". this is killing the PVP across our server. noone will que because it's "broken" to them.
    Second: Group needs to changed slightly.
    Groups should be Paired with other groups. They are clearly NOT "by definition a "PUG". and 3-4 players in a Group can domanate a Warfront aganst a PUG. I agree it is the smartest way to que, your insured a victory. But Groups need to be paired with other groups, and solo paired with solo. easy fix and would make the the playfield fair.
    Ok, i'm ready for all the flaming i'll get from this one.

Champion

I agree that more servers need to be paired with each other, to stop the same group from rolling the other all day long.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

P 3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpharoh View Post
    I agree that more servers need to be paired with each other, to stop the same group from rolling the other all day long.
    yep everyday i look forward to seeing the same three servers in pvp >.>

"I can't be a solo hero in an mmorpg team based game, fix plz!"

P 3

Quote Originally Posted by Schmicks View Post
    "I can't be a solo hero in an mmorpg team based game, fix plz!"
    thats not what i said. the grouping system is off and needs fine-tuning. as for the clusters they need to open pvp to all servers, not a cluster of 2 or 3. all i see is the same groups and it is getting old, need new pplz to kill. thats all i was saying

+ Reply to Thread