+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts and Favor....

Soulwalker

Default Warfronts and Favor....

Just did a Warfront and i got 177 Favor and i did get the lowest of all my team.... And my dmg done was 35k and the one that came after me did 21k thats 14k dmg diffrent why do i get 15 less favor then him o.o got part of 3 more kills then him. And 37 less then the highest on my team...

Ace

How many warfronts had you played prior to that one? It seems to me the more fronts I play the less favor I get no matter how well I do.

Really as a casual MMO there are all kinds of monkeys in the scoring. And I can't say the score always reflects a players impact on the game.

Soulwalker

i have played atleast 10 have not think about how much favor i got till now, just wounder why i would get lower favor but if it is that you say. It sucks rly you should not get lower favor the more you play ...

Soulwalker

You do realize that it is lvl based... right if your 29/39 killing 20s-23 / 30-33s you get almost no exp or favor also if you have a high lvl guy in your group/raid it hurts your favor too same with low lvl guys.

Shadowlander

You know all those favor ticks you get while you are in the match. Those are all added up at the end and shown on that scoreboard. You can cap nodes, pick up flags, defend your nodes from being capped against, but if you aren't there for the big group fights you won't get the favor that comes from killing them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Yashasa View Post
    Just did a Warfront and i got 177 Favor and i did get the lowest of all my team.... And my dmg done was 35k and the one that came after me did 21k thats 14k dmg diffrent why do i get 15 less favor then him o.o got part of 3 more kills then him. And 37 less then the highest on my team...
    a 30 to a 50 favor point difference is not really that big of a deal

+ Reply to Thread