+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't Join Warfronts if you have no idea what you are doing

Default Don't Join Warfronts if you have no idea what you are doing

I understand some people are new to PvP but honestly Guardians are so terrible at PvP on Sagespire it's frightning. Don't join Warfronts if you have no intention of actually trying to win the Warfront, go for the damn fang carrier in the Black Garden, some of you literally have no idea what your doing. Even when someone shouts go for the fang carrier, your still bashing merrily away on peoples pets, or just generally running around like your head's been chopped off.

You are ruining PvP for those that actually enjoy doing it and try to win, if you are going to PvP at least join a Warfront to win it. And another thing, some of you should be embarrassed, my cra ppy lvl 34 Mage which is out dpsing an killing most of you, most of you are playing OP classes, how hard is it for you to actually play your class properly that you out-dps my fail class? I see level 39 Warriors who are clearly Riftblades boing 1/2 my damage I mean come on.

Another thing, Whitefall Steppes, it's not a sight seeing excursion, your not a tourist, stop wandering around the map in small groups READ UP on the Warfront you are joining, group up, stay together, work as a team and TRY to win it, i swear I'm going to stick a pencil in my eye if I have to see anymore of you mor ons mounted on turtles running around in circles or just generally running away from Defiants, it's PvP WHY JOIN A PVP WARFRONT IF YOUR JUST GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM AT THE FIRST HINT OF A FIGHT, what's wrong with some of you.

There, I've got it off my chest. I'm now prepared to me flamed.

Soulwalker

I join and then promptly sit afk and await the inevitable loss so I can repeat asap.

i just read the title of this thread.

I DO WHAT I WANT!

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/image...7341571-14.jpg

Wow...I think someone needs to go outside and get some fresh air.
    Characters: Guardian-- Peregrinus and Aguila : Defiant-- Sparverius and Gunther

Greybriar PvE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryzec View Post
    I join and then promptly sit afk and await the inevitable loss so I can repeat asap.

Rift Chaser

I don't mind if you join, just listen to those of us who know what we're doing.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Osmosis View Post
    I understand some people are new to PvP but honestly Guardians are so terrible at PvP on Sagespire it's frightning. Don't join Warfronts if you have no intention of actually trying to win the Warfront, go for the damn fang carrier in the Black Garden, some of you literally have no idea what your doing. Even when someone shouts go for the fang carrier, your still bashing merrily away on peoples pets, or just generally running around like your head's been chopped off.

You are ruining PvP for those that actually enjoy doing it and try to win, if you are going to PvP at least join a Warfront to win it. And another thing, some of you should be embarrassed, my cra ppy lvl 34 Mage which is out dpsing an killing most of you, most of you are playing OP classes, how hard is it for you to actually play your class properly that you out-dps my fail class? I see level 39 Warriors who are clearly Riftblades boing 1/2 my damage I mean come on.

Another thing, Whitefall Steppes, it's not a sight seeing excursion, your not a tourist, stop wandering around the map in small groups READ UP on the Warfront you are joining, group up, stay together, work as a team and TRY to win it, i swear I'm going to stick a pencil in my eye if I have to see anymore of you mor ons mounted on turtles running around in circles or just generally running away from Defiants, it's PvP WHY JOIN A PVP WARFRONT IF YOUR JUST GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM AT THE FIRST HINT OF A FIGHT, what's wrong with some of you.

There, I've got it off my chest. I'm now prepared to me flamed.
    I know from personal experience the flag carrier, yes is a priority but the healers are a bigger priority to me especially if all they are doing is spam healing the carrier. So if you ever see me in a black garden not attacking the carrier its cause I'm going after the healer healing the carrier. Plus if they don't play, fail, learn and so forth how are they going to learn?

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallRob View Post
    I know this isn't directed at me but I play the character I choose to play and I have no reason to listen to you telling me how to play my character. Now if you have suggestions I might listen. Let people play the way they want they will either rage quit or get their act together.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallRob View Post
    This might work if most of the people who think they know weren't raging caps lock loving *****s.

If you don't like pugs, start a pre-made.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm View Post
    This might work if most of the people who think they know weren't raging caps lock loving *****s.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

1) Fang Carrier is the only prioity... don't worry much about the healers on him /her.. they will just respawn and heal the FC again. The Fang does burst damage that increases with time. Soon the Burst combined with focus fire overpowers all FCs even those with 3 healers on them.

2) AoE the frack out of the area around the Fang... that is the only way to ensure your team has a "chance" to recover it.

3) You don't have to stand on the fang to collect it. Just get in range and spam click it.

4) I can't stress this enough because of what was stated at point #1. HEAL THE FANG CARRIER!

5) Lastly when the FC dies... note not "if" but when... Pick it up! Don't let the other team snake it from under you and run away with it.

6) Unless you have dedicated healers or are part of a pre-made or are less than 100pts from winning the scenario get the frak out of the center! Yes we know you earn more points but 6pts per tick for only 3 ticks cause you got WaffleStomped is less than 4pts per tick for 2-3 minutes (hidden behind the tree), or 1-3pts (depending on placement when hidden up by the Rez Pad) per tick for the entire match.

Finally I don't think it can be stated any better that this vid by Tony in BETA: http://www.zam.com/bffreport.html?bffreport=54
    Intel i5-650 (OCed to 3.61GHz) RAM: 8Gb Kingston VID: Nvidia GTX 460 DDR5 1G x2 (SLI) Win 7-64
    FEAR IS THE PATH TO THE VIGIL. FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE.
    HATE LEADS TO THE GUARDIANS...

Quote Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
    4) I can't stress this enough because of what was stated at point #1. HEAL THE FANG CARRIER![/url]
    Don't LoS me when I'm 1.9 seconds into the cast then?

Honestly the only way to learn what to do in warfronts is to play it a couple times. How does the OP expect people to get any better if they never fight in BFs?

I, for one, welcome newer members into the raid and try to explain the best way to win a given match/map.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm View Post

How many words is long enough to QFT?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Flint View Post
    Honestly the only way to learn what to do in warfronts is to play it a couple times. How does the OP expect people to get any better if they never fight in BFs?

I, for one, welcome newer members into the raid and try to explain the best way to win a given match/map.
    Exactly...only way to learn is to fail

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Flint View Post

I've had Sunrest players tell me i'm a moron and to shut up when I tell them to stay out of the middle. Just thought i'd throw that in there.
    Trion, the Warriors only have one thing to say at this point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc

Alas poor Void Knight, we knew thee well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0yXqU-w9U0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast