+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Petition: Team Death match mode for all warfront maps.

I really like this idea. It's like chess but instead of going for a checkmate the goal is to post a fraps on who can crit a pawn the hardest. Then they should have a ranked arena leader board showing the crit number next to your name.

Or we could play an RPG where there's a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaK View Post
    I really like this idea. It's like chess but instead of going for a checkmate the goal is to post a fraps on who can crit a pawn the hardest. Then they should have a ranked arena leader board showing the crit number next to your name.

Or we could play an RPG where there's a strategy.
    Never played a FPS before? Those without strategy die..LOTS! Basic teamplay doesn't dissappear, it DOES change though.

decent idea, but will get globally rejected by anyone who doesnt play with a team.
    Reflex - Cleric
    Prank - Mage
    Uck - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog
    how does a french PvP server work?.... do you all just take turns surrendering?

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    >.< You really would want to destroy a good idea because your scared it is THIS MUCH BETTER than what you like? Really? Can you really be this selfish? And you try to accuse OTHERS of being selfish???? REALLY??!

Hell yes put it in the game. I might not play it, but just to piss off Shanst. Never before have I seen someone destroy thier own side of an argument as thoroughly as you just did Shanst. No matter what else is said...you've just smeared your entire side of this thread with fail.
    I'm glad someone called him out on his bullsh it

Shadowlander

It would defiantly be interesting!

I guess the general strategy would be to group together with your team and work together to kill the most efficiently, probably focus firing the highest looking DPS to prevent any team loss. As soon as one team starts to loose more players than the other it would result in the loosing team getting steam rolled for 5/10/20 minutes as they would respawn in un-organised waves. (WSG graveyard farm anyone?)

How about a FFA deathmatch where everyone spawns at random locations?
    If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be invulnerable.

Soulwalker

FFA deathmatch with no teams could be a hoot.

Soulwalker

Default Jesus Christ

Just give these CoD-Kiddies their e-peen-stroking-gamemode.

Maybe they will stop joining normal wfs and the UNBEARABLE ****ING ******ED ZERGING will stop.
    That's wishful thinking though

I wouldn't mind a deathmatch map of some sort. I never understood why Trion left it out. Of all the rulesets concerning multiplayer 'pvp-only' games, the original/big 4 are: deathmatch, capture the flag, domination, hold the relic.

We have hold the relic, domination and capture the flag, why not deathmatch? Where's the 1st and most basic ruleset of the big 4? Why leave it out? Why give us a large map full of npc's and horrible scoring rules (Scion)? I honestly thought Scion was going to be a HUGE team deathmatch arena, then I hit 50 and was in for a huge disappointment. :\
    Last edited by Slic; 04-20-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Slic View Post
    I wouldn't mind a deathmatch map of some sort. I never understood why Trion left it out. Of all the rulesets concerning multiplayer 'pvp-only' games, the original/big 4 are: deathmatch, capture the flag, domination, hold the relic.

We have hold the relic, domination and capture the flag, why not deathmatch? Where's the 1st and most basic ruleset of the big 4? Why leave it out? Why give us a lame map with lam scoring rules (Scion)? I honestly thought Scion was going to be a HUGE team deathmatch arena, then I hit 50 and was in for a huge disappointment. :\
    B.c WoW didn't have it. Rift=WoW
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by MopDaddy View Post
    B.c WoW didn't have it. Rift=WoW
    They can copy WoW's good parts, but they certainly don't need to copy it's shortcomings. They should've had Scion be team deathmatch, it would only make sense, what with the extra 60k rep you need to max noble guard.
    Last edited by Slic; 04-20-2011 at 01:36 AM.

Rift Disciple

/signed signed signed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5