+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Touched by VK and all mana gone?

Default Touched by VK and all mana gone?

Is this even intended? VK+champion build, charge you, titan strike, if you still alive, then you have no mana left to use any skill.

Warrior completely ruins this game. I can run from sab if I see 4 stacks but you cannot run from warrior.

I will just play this game for pure PvE for now.

FLD
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bubulu View Post
    Is this even intended? VK+champion build, charge you, titan strike, if you still alive, then you have no mana left to use any skill.

Warrior completely ruins this game. I can run from sab if I see 4 stacks but you cannot run from warrior.

I will just play this game for pure PvE for now.
    instatransmogrify and win with epic disables? or stand in you ground of strength, or be a lock/necro baller that dont care if you lose mana.

Dunno what you are doing but im playing both warrior and mage and keep saying that the mage is op compared to the warr.

Champ relies heavily on reactives, para on lucky crits, void is just annoying but lack damage to take down people that know how to counter. rift is semidecent damage and survival but too easy to **** up completely with some swift disables.
    Freelapdance / Bondage - Leader of ServerPolice

Slayer of Aesir and other terribads.

Where did the bad VK touch you, don't worry you can tell us we won't judge you......

Quote Originally Posted by FLD View Post
    instatransmogrify and win with epic disables? or stand in you ground of strength, or be a lock/necro baller that dont care if you lose mana.

Dunno what you are doing but im playing both warrior and mage and keep saying that the mage is op compared to the warr.

Champ relies heavily on reactives, para on lucky crits, void is just annoying but lack damage to take down people that know how to counter. rift is semidecent damage and survival but too easy to **** up completely with some swift disables.
    Too bad VKs can have spell immunity when they want. Nice try though sweetheart keep defending the ******** that is the warrior archetype. As it is now each warfront is becoming more sab/bard/nb and rb/champ/vk because no one wants to play cleric or mage due to how broken the other archetypes are.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

+ Reply to Thread