+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardians ourfavouring us 3 to 1. Doesn't look good for the future.

Rift Chaser

Default Guardians ourfavouring us 3 to 1. Doesn't look good for the future.

We are literally getting steamrolled sometimes frantically grabbing a victory against a tired guardian pug who don't really care.

It's almost umplayable in my warfront group.

Telaran

It's the opposite in mine, Guardians get stomped all the time... I guess it depends on your shard.

Telaran

Looks like it depends on level bracket

Thumbs up so cool

defiants never win ,all the hardcore girls move to guardians lol . afk baby is ya friend in wfs..
    Last edited by Cyborg; 03-06-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Opposite on mine as well at 50. This is mainly due to the defiant having two premade groups that are facing our pugs.

I don't like it, but it will even out as more guardians get to 50, groups form up, and the population will handle premade vs. premade instead of the system putting premade vs. pug.

In the meantime though, they are getting geared.

Telaran

Well, sad to say, but when people begin rolling Gaurds just cause of the pvp advantage, they will be stuck just playing with themselves, something Gaurds have "mastered".

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    defiants never win ,all the hardcore girls move to guardians lol . afk baby is ya friend in wfs..
    Sounds more like "all the easymoders went to guardians" to me, mate.. ;)
    "..Amonkira, Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vespera View Post
    This is incorrect. Every European server listed on these forums is an English language sever, as are our forums.

It's the opposite for me, Guardians never win, we always get annihilated by defiant.

Win some, lose some. If you get frustrated, just go do something else for a while and come back later. I personally haven't seen it flop too far one way or the other.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by RoxieRogue View Post
    Win some, lose some. If you get frustrated, just go do something else for a while and come back later. I personally haven't seen it flop too far one way or the other.
    I've been pvping non stop since i hit 50. Its not win some lose some. This has been going on for a week.
    We are getting destroyed.

Guardians are kicking butt right now, but that could and probably will change from time to time over the coming months. Right now, i gotta hand it to em. They play well together, better than most silent-sean defiants.
    Not getting enough Lagina? http://www.twitter.com/MysticalEnders
    - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - -- - -- http://www.mysticalenders.com -- - - - - - - - -- -

Telaran

I think that when Trion began getting data that show such great disparities in win/loss numbers they should have closed the warfronts. Defiants are humiliated, Guardians are swimming in undeserved Favor. Some will stop queuing now, others when the patch comes out.

Rift Master

Could you guys list some level brackets for this stuff? At the 19-20 and at the 20-29 i see the guardians getting destroyed.

I know people will think that i am the bad common denominator. Its sad. Its not the case. I play BOTH defiant AND guardian. So i notice the trend. When i play guardian we DO win here and there, but we lose far more than we win. Took me 5 hours to get five wins on guardian side one day. On defiant side we DO lose from time to time, but we win far more than we lose. If the game tracked the number of wins loses and you could look up my characters i would be happy to show you.

I also notice that on defiant side when we do lose its cause the guardians where awesome and very well played and we still gave them hell. The defiant will be up in their business the whole time in the think of it trying for the shard and with the shard dropping and being picked up many times. Black garden obviously. Same at 20-29 though. When the defiant win usually it is with the defiants camping the spawn of the guardians. So its not just wins and loses its how those wins and loses go. Guardians do far worse here as i have seen.

In codex the defiant almost always get codex first and then often stomp to a total node capture. When the guardians do win it is by getting the other three besides the codex to start and then rotating in and grabbing the codex. Often doesn't work anyway.

My sense was that the shards pvp against other shards. The warfronts are not shard specific unless i have been noobtastic in missing somethign. I do NOT play on RECLAIMER but i DO notice that there are a ton of pvpers in my warfronts from there. So how can the warfronts be shard specific? Good pvpers on reclaimer.

I see guardians losing far more.

Now WE DO, as guardians, have winning streaks from time to time and that is fun. They are not as frequent or as long standing as the defiant though.

I have actually noticed this is dependent on the time of day your playing, I have to wonder if there is not some sort of cultural bias, leading to certain demographics being around during hours where the steam roller takes over. I must say I have been on winning and losing streaks, but it's certainly my perception that it changes through the day.

Rift Master

HEX ---> i am glad you said that. i have also noticed that it seems to depend on the time of day ALOT for my wins and losses. Just for me, overall, defiant wins more ---> even taking that into consideration.

would be fascinating to get more data on this and see if it is a demographic sort of issue. not that we can. just would be fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast