+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Guardians ourfavouring us 3 to 1. Doesn't look good for the future.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Arkzehhh View Post
    No offense, but did you ever stop too consider that the other team might just be better players and the ppl your getting queues with are just baddy's etc? dont see why its anyones problem but yours/theirs.
    I know how to play personally and I doubt anyone on defiant side is better than me, considering game is just out and we all have equal chances, and if you read more careful you'd notice that I said "games were already lost when I joined". Frankly, your comment makes no sence whatsoever.
    Question still stands. At what EU ENG servers guardians win by far most?

Rift Disciple

defiant in my cluster loses almost nonstop. this is mainly do to the poor matching system and the afk bots however. had several games today where we were outnumbered 2-1 for about 80% of the match. had multiple games where at least 2 usually 4-5 were afk, you cannot win when its 7 on 9 and you have 3 afks...

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Magipants View Post
    I'm done arguing with you. While I provide examples supporting my points and validating my stance, all you do is offer little helpful, metaphorical quips. That may have worked wonderfully in English class as evidentiary support, but outside of an Arts degree, it doesn't afford any validity to your argument. You can't have a Theorem or Law without support. Einstein didn't just spit out E=mc^2 in 1905 and decide that it was true because it looked pretty on paper. Math had to be put into proving WHY it could be true.

Anyways, to contribute to the current discussion.

I'm on Shatterbone, which is tied with Briarcliff, Reclaimer, and Deepwood for Warfronts. Yesterday, in the 10-19 bracket I won three out of fifteen matches, while in the 40-49 bracket I won 6 out of 10 matches. The day before that, I won 5 out of 5 matches in the 40-49 bracket, and the previous day I won around 13 out of 20 matches in the 30-39 bracket. So there ya have it, I've gone through winning streaks and losing streaks. But the servers are OBVIOUSLY all biased towards Guardian or Defiant. Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

You provide no facts or evidence for Einstien. What where his primary modes of perception? Its an easy answer if you know anything about him. You are the one just pulling crap out your butt. You don't know how he worked. You don't know how he developed his theory. You are pretending to have understanding and knowledge you don't have. An arts degree is beyond you, and beyond that you can only imagine. I provide as much "evidence" as you do. Only you are ignorant of each of our contributions. You are a funny funny dude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6