+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78

Thread: Guardians ourfavouring us 3 to 1. Doesn't look good for the future.

  1. #31
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    39

    Default

    come to sagespire/cloudborne realms guardians are loosing 99% of wf, today at lvl 50 i played 69 wf and won 4, just please ask trion to merge whitefall with sagespire to have some balance

  2. #32
    Rift Disciple Cyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowdysattva View Post
    @cyrant LOL dude, just LOL.

    NO its not better players guardian side. you win because you roll in a premade. not guardian, you personally.

    i play guardian AND defiant. normally defiant win FAR more. much more.

    I am now up to six games on my guardian and a winning ratio of three games. i will be in que for awhile and see how this plays out for today. it is not anything fancy, just the personal experience of one day played with all the context and constraints that this places on the results.
    Wait what?

    I guess rolling with one other guy (2 at max) is a premade these days...

    <PREGAME ALLSTARS> Gatoraide - 3x Mage Regulos US PvP
    Nadril -3x Rogue | Guardian | www.zackcerny.net | MAGES ARE THE WORST CLASS

  3. #33
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Personally on Defiant side I rarely lose a solo joined WF during the day. At about 3-4 the kids arrive home from school however and the standard falls through the floor while the raging and insults reach breaking point.

    Fast forward to about 9-10 when little Johnny is tucked up in bed with Mummy downstairs fretting over whether he ll p*ss the bed again tonight and suddenly the standard Defiant side rises again.

    My guess is a lot of kids rolled Defiant, and it really shows at certain times of the day. Overall I'd say factions are balancedish.. but I win way more than I lose as long as I use the afternoon slot to catch up on some PvE.
    Isilian (Cleric) Isabel (Rogue) Flo (Mage).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Belegardo - Proud leader of ILLUMINATI (Gilrain) - LotRO

  4. #34
    Telaran TheQlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cobourg, Ontario
    Posts
    71

    Default

    ITT: All shards are different in regards to pvp wins/losses. /thread -_-


    www.RiftSalvation.com

    Clue 50- Cleric - US Deepstrike

  5. #35
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQlu View Post
    ITT: All shards are different in regards to pvp wins/losses. /thread -_-
    Wait? What? Do you not know how it works? I am not exactly sure how it works either... however... if you have been in ANY warfronts and checked the boards you would notice that there are people in the same warfront from all different shards.

    Warfronts are NOT shard specific.

    If they have "groups" of shards or not i am not sure and would like to know. However there are several shards in each warfront i am in.

  6. #36
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Well so far on guardian side for 30 to 39 bracket... take into account its sunday and what time it is... i have won both my codex matches and two of my three whitefall matches. the whitefall match we didn't win was a tie.

    also, just for the LOL.

    SABS ARE NOT OP. i am sab spec. i am in the 30 to 39 bracket. i am level 30. i my gear is from silverwood. my gear is from the quest level 10 to 20 area. my weapon is the blue dagger from RoF. i did buy a green 26 bow off the AH.

    In all my games so far i have been in the top three for damage, kills, killing blows. I killed a 39 warrior with 4K health.

    Sabs are fine.

    Glad i am one.

    Sabs are fine.

  7. #37
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    809

    Default

    why are you glad you're a sab btw since you think they're fine?

  8. #38
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Liper ---> LOL. Joke is joke. I would imagine, in my esimation, sabs are "okay" AND "just fine" in that it is okay AND just fine for them to be ridiculously OP.

    People will whine and vehemently protest that sabs are fine and they are okay and they are actually gimp.

    All i know is that i can blow stuff up i have no right to be blowing up and that i can't do it in any other rogue spec except in sab spec.

    I can even eat through healing often. I just have to stack spike charge and then blast charge.

    But if Trion thinks they are "okay" and "just fine", then i am glad i am one. I expect a nerf... but only when i believe that someone who cares about the game is balancing for it. If Trion doesn't balance for pvp and they leave this alone... then OMG. I guess i will be bombing your stuffs and doesn't afraid of anything.

    Not everything gets balanced.

    In wow they still scream about how frost mages are okay and just fine. Feral druids where gutted and it was okay and just fine. In WAR bright wizards where okay and just fine and stayed that way. In aion rangers where gimp and everyone knew it, as well as clerics.

    So there is actually a good chance that nothing will be done about sabs or champs.

    In a way it is okay, except for mages. Rogues have bards and sabs, and warriors have champ and riftblade and void knight, and cleric has warden + many varieties. Mages have ?? LOL. Mages have LOL.

    Anyway. I guess sabs are fine. Just give mages something like that. As good.

    AND... i lost my first codex as guardian. 2 wins and 1 loss so far.

  9. #39
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    809

    Default

    right now I don't think there's a reason to change anything PVP wise really. There's been no settling in and adjusting of expectations.

    Then there's the whole random vs pre ordained group thing going on.

    As to mages, they actually aren't too bad, but like alot of games it appears they don't come into their own until higher lvls.

  10. #40
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowdysattva View Post
    Darkparoh can you say what brackets you where in?

    I have a toon in the 30-39 bracket as well and i just logged them and will play some games to see what happens there.

    None of this is definitive i am aware. But i like to see some actual numbers instead of just "always win" and "always lose".

    You gave some numbers so this is not at you. Just beginning of thread had little numbers in it.

    My first game today in 30s and we won. I asked in bg chat if guardians win usually and mentioned the forum noise. they laughed and said i had been lied to.

    Match we won was in codex. in whitefall now.
    I'm in bracket 40-49

    But it was the same people in 30-39 they all just leveled up and went to 40-49 .. /sigh I was hoping it would be different , there would be more organization.. But the only difference is the bracket.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

    And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

    Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

    Ahh the choices.....

  11. #41
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    639

    Default

    If it matters i am losing all games now on guardian side. Two codex games in a row and two whitefall games in a row. Will see if trend continues. Times do seem to matter.

  12. #42
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    639

    Default

    I only felt like doing whitefall so i was only que for that... but we lost twice more. So that is the last six games all lose for guardians. FWIW.

  13. #43
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I hope everyone in this thread realizes that whining about Guardian vs Defiant is pointless as both sides have identical classes?

    If you are losing on either side, it's all based on the skill mix for each side, or if it's pug vs premade etc.

  14. #44
    Telaran TheQlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cobourg, Ontario
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowdysattva View Post
    Wait? What? Do you not know how it works? I am not exactly sure how it works either... however... if you have been in ANY warfronts and checked the boards you would notice that there are people in the same warfront from all different shards.

    Warfronts are NOT shard specific.

    If they have "groups" of shards or not i am not sure and would like to know. However there are several shards in each warfront i am in.

    Wow, thanks.


    www.RiftSalvation.com

    Clue 50- Cleric - US Deepstrike

  15. #45
    Rift Disciple Agares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQlu View Post
    Wow, thanks.
    I'm not sure how all servers work, but on Sunrest we get into warfronts with Lotham and Faeblight. That's it, I have haven't seen any other servers. So I think servers come in groups of three.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts