+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you want to keep the PvPer subs I suggest the following

Iso
    Telaran

Default If you want to keep the PvPer subs I suggest the following

1) Debuff to stop people leaving BGs to avoid PvP

2) Add prestige for world PvP (Yes I know this is going to cause a world of hurt for you with exploiting and crossrealming)

3) Remove the abomination of game design that is Port Scion from the game and replace it with something that you know actually requires and entails PvP.

4) Sort the battlegroups out so you are not mixing PvP with PvE players

At the very least please let me know what the plan is so I can cancel prior to my next subscription tick if all I can look forwards to is Pseudo PvP and Defiant avoiding proper PvP at every turn.
    Last edited by Iso; 03-06-2011 at 03:10 AM.

I agree with this thread, removing port scion is one step closer to abolishing aids.
    SKYeXile - Future Crew - PlanetSide - Taste the Rainbow
    Xile - Telara Rift Fellowship - Aion - WAR - RIFT

The colour mangeta, rainbows and tasting the rainbow are trademarks of Future Crew Gaming.

wait what? you cant get prestige ranks in open world pvp? then whats the point...they are forcing us to do static lame BGs just like in WoW? =\
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

Iso
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dewan View Post
    wait what? you cant get prestige ranks in open world pvp? then whats the point...they are forcing us to do static lame BGs just like in WoW? =\
    That is correct you get nothing from killing people in open world PvP

FLD
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    That is correct you get nothing from killing people in open world PvP
    close to nothing. usually you get a few points, but not nearly worth it.
    Freelapdance / Bondage - Leader of ServerPolice

Slayer of Aesir and other terribads.

Ascendant

They cant do anything, heal and buff game just aint going to cut it for pvpers. Warfrotns are boring, not enough variety. Slightly worried what happens to me, lets see how long PVE hold my interest.
    Last edited by June; 03-06-2011 at 01:05 PM.

If you dont like Port Scion... dont play it??
    Windows 7 Pro - 6 GB DDR3 Corsair Ram - AMD Phenom II 965 Quad Core Processor - HIS Radeon 6850 HD Graphics Card - Asus M4A78LT-M Motherboard
    Coolermaster CM 690 II Lite Dominator Case - 1st Monitor 19" Widescreen
    G510 Gaming Keyboard - G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headset - G5 Gaming Mouse - Thermaltake Dasher Mouse Pad

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Andehh View Post
    If you dont like Port Scion... dont play it??
    That is the only map that Defiant queue on our servers which is unfortunate because its a horrible PvE zerg fest. I am on Braircliff (pvp server) and the only other 2 servers that are in our warfronts are pve servers.... it would have made alot of sense to put us with the other pvp servers too.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vet WPG View Post
    That is the only map that Defiant queue on our servers which is unfortunate because its a horrible PvE zerg fest. I am on Braircliff (pvp server) and the only other 2 servers that are in our warfronts are pve servers.... it would have made alot of sense to put us with the other pvp servers too.
    But we loves our RvDoor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet WPG View Post
    You are an idiot, the three other servers briarwow is paired with are all pvp servers (one pvprp)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    You are an idiot, the three other servers briarwow is paired with are all pvp servers (one pvprp)
    have a look at Gnarlwood and tell me what type of server they are.

k thanks

Soulwalker

You forgot to add fix the queue system to not allow 5v7, 6v8 in warfronts too...I'm tired of joining and being outnumbered against a stupid briarwood premade. Please shift battle groups around becaues this is ******ed.

Plane Touched

Here's what Trion should do to improve their PvP game: stop hiring a bunch of Mythic rejects to design the game for you because they have obviously learned nothing from their past experience. Rift shares exactly the same flaws as Warhammer and has made exactly zero improvements, with Port Scion standing tall as a tour de force of awful design and the perfect example of how not to do instanced PvP.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down

I already unsubscribed. When balance is so whacked and facing the same server/2 servers for WF yields endless losses...the first BG is a clustermob with little strat...warriors doing ranged damage more than mages and archers....cmon. this whole thing is a mess..

it is really disappointing because I thought this game looked great, played great...quests were ok..and then hit the one reason I bought the game...pvp...and it is a mess. And what do I read about lvl 50 pvp? not much different.

No motivation to stay. May as well go back to wow. It's more balanced and I'll wait until things get more balanced or another game comes out.

oh well. another letdown. Sooner or later a developer will come along and realize things need to be balanced in the beginning levels or people wont bother sticking around. It will die out. Just like everyone else who didn't take their time and think it through.

Yes, it's a nice shiny piece of crap. Polish it up next time before serving it up, and I don't mean just the graphics and quests.

I'll check now and then to see how it comes along, but for now...seeyaaaaa

I'm having fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast