+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Guardians camping respawn points

oky, my turn!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackjob View Post
    The PvP is already watered down enough, thank you. If there were REAL PvP servers, then I'd be able to gut you like a fish, craft your severed leg into a walking stick, take everything you have on your corpse and burn it, then take a dump on your grave and wipe with your obituary before taking off with your widow shortly after kicking your orphaned son down the stairs. This is the essence of PvP. These PvP servers are PvP-lite. They are the diet coke of PvP. If you have issues with this mild version, I recommend you stick with the PvE servers. Seriously. I know, you're probably a wee bit PvP-curious, and that's totally natural for your age. But you simply can't expect anyone or anything to conform to your expectations. And as an added bonus, I'm going to note that the concept of fairness in PvP is an alien concept. It does not exist. It's what's north of the north pole in the time before time began.
    Your hateful post...

I mostly agree, with the provision that crying on the forums regardless is a carebear move.
    Name calling, nice...

Sorry if this makes some put on the rage face, but many of you just aren't temperamentally suited for a PvP server.
    More verbal abuse and condescending remarks....

before caving in your skull with a truncheon.
    and threats too.. woo hoo

You can get angry about it, you can throw forum fits about it, and it doesn't matter.
    More verbally abusive condescending remarks...
    nobody on a PvP server is going to play the way YOU want them to..
    Oh, and this is something demonrage was talking, I highlighted it cause you denied saying it...

you have no idea what PvP is and how it works.
    a comment you made to another pvp'er. Polite huh?

cry greasy forum tears
    Oh, wow, so now I am greasy now too, great, more name calling...

"Please, Rift! Change the game to suit me specifically or the game will die. Rather than adapt and improve as a player, which is the PvPer credo, I'm asking you to patch the game to cover the weaknesses that I'm far too lazy to deal with."
    Mocking me, and, up to this point I have not even addressed you personally, and call me more names....

NOW I get involved... and I say....
    Quote Originally Posted by Starrlight View Post
    After reading all of WhackJob's posts I have say wow, I honestly feel sorry for you hun.

You have some real issues that maybe you should look into getting medicated for. Esp. that fact that you spent 1 to 2 hours stalking down then picking apart another mans posts, then on top of it, made no since with your replies.
    Which was very justified. I honestly do feel sorry for you because you made all those hateful comments to me and others and I have never even said one word to you. All I did was voice my opinion and you started crawling all over me and anyone who agreed with me, cyber-bullying with name calling and condescending remarks.

Then you start in with more name calling, bullying and berating:
    Not all of us like cakewalk gameplay where you can succeed by simply rolling your face across the keyboard.
    if that's not calling me stupid with sugar coated words, i don't know what is...

Dictionary.com. Please us it.
    calling people stupid again... *sigh*

Because unlike some certain whiny carebears, I don't stomp my feet and throw a fit if I don't get what I want.
    Calling me names again, AND accusing me of having a tantrum just because I voiced my opinion...

Go to the PvE server where your precious carebear hide won't get chaffed.
    and again with the name calling...
    By the way, excessive amount of name calling is classified as cyber-bullying, just sayn'

But you'll whine incessantly
    Accusing me of whining just because i voiced my opinion...

I have the freedom to mock you for making stupid demands
    I made demands? really? Can anyone quote those back to me?

He's trying to beat logic into an overly thick skull.
    Wow, again with the name calling...

Oh, and then when demonrage points out that you accused me of having a thick skull (name calling) you accusing of lying, real smooth hun.

The PvP community does not want
    yet another comment you denied making...

What gave you the impression that I don't want anyone to voice different opinions?
    see all of above quotes, lol! Or maybe the fact that you have been camping this thread for the last few days?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
    but this post is staying on the front page for awhile now. Thank you for your help on that.
    Agreed.

Soulwalker

You do realise that you can spirit walk (or whatever it is called) to another graveyard/respawn point and respawn there? Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by maxximillian View Post
    You do realise that you can spirit walk (or whatever it is called) to another graveyard/respawn point and respawn there? Problem solved.

that, I did not know. Thanks for the constructive feedback hun, that's a great tip I'll pass along.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Starrlight View Post
    that, I did not know. Thanks for the constructive feedback hun, that's a great tip I'll pass along.
    No problem. Pleased I could help.

Oh but Max, one thing I want to point out, those kids had no idea the high levels were camping the respawn point. They died in battle to npcs/monsters and when they respawned they 'got ganked' by guardian pcs 7 to 10 (one of the guardian was 15 levels higher than the lowest defiant level)

Soulwalker

They choose to roll on a pvp server and them's the breaks - they only have to die once to realise what the score is and at least the respawn points are relatively close together so it isn't much of a walk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10