+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOL @ Losing and still getting Exp

Telaran

Default LOL @ Losing and still getting Exp

Trion you might want to consider not giving as much exp for losing a Warfront. As defiant on Deepstrike BG are just sitting in respawn gainging 4k Exp every 3 minutes lol. Blackgarden
    twitch.tv/towelliee
    Towelliee - Deepwood Riftstalker Rogue

Tell that to do the defiant at 50 on deepstrike. All they do is fail and sit there, and STILL get favor/prestige.
    Last edited by TheQlu; 03-06-2011 at 01:48 AM.

www.RiftSalvation.com

Clue 50- Cleric - US Deepstrike

Rift Master

the game is broken, the statistical odds of losing 66 consecutive games in a row says something and dont say defiant just sucks. Even the worst players should be able to manage a win occasionally.

Telaran

This is I would say my 30th Blackgarden without a win but I have accumulated 120k experience in that time. Lasting only 3 minutes that is probably faster than the average quest, not counting 1 hit dismounts and mob killing.
    twitch.tv/towelliee

Rift Disciple

There loss why sit in spawn for 3 min if you van get a win in 3 min

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by towelthetank View Post
    This is I would say my 30th Blackgarden without a win but I have accumulated 120k experience in that time. Lasting only 3 minutes that is probably faster than the average quest, not counting 1 hit dismounts and mob killing.
    i can grind more then 120k xp in 90min if you got instant Q. if your not fighting you only get x ammount of xp while im questing i get the quest plus add in x amount of mobs 6-700 a pop and i kill them in less then 10 sec a pop.

even if i were to grind mobs alone and not move lets say kill a mob every 20 sec (i can kill faster but lets add some time from moving to the next mob)
    90min =270 mobs = 175500 xp from grinding alone so no its not faster.

it might be faster then questing but not by much 10 quest for 4500 a pop not counting the mob killing you need to do to complete them
    Last edited by Valkeries; 03-06-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Telaran

just saying Join go afk alt tab back in 3 minutes later 4k exp rinse and repeat seems easy. Trion fix it.
    twitch.tv/towelliee

Rift Disciple

just saying Join go afk alt tab back in 3 minutes later 4k exp rinse and repeat seems easy. Trion fix it.
    How would you fix it? Its easy to say fix , but would you rather lose all your WFs to lvl x9 twinks farming favor and refusing to move up to next brackets.

The exp forces twinks to move.

I'm assuming there is a way to make sure the players do something to qualify for the xp. I really dont care if they sjust run from flag to flag and die without hitting or healing anyone, so long as they dont just sit there. I havent seen much of that though on Guardian Deepstrike side.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    How would you fix it? Its easy to say fix , but would you rather lose all your WFs to lvl x9 twinks farming favor and refusing to move up to next brackets.

The exp forces twinks to move.
    The fix is pretty simple actually. Just make rewards scale according to final score. So if the game ends 500 to 0 the losers get nothing. If it ends 500 to 499 then the losers get almost as much as they would if they won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

Are ques instant for defiant?
    Warriors listen to this while they play PvP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgjkth6BRRY

Telaran

And then the worst part is that you only get 6k for winning and 4k for losing..
    twitch.tv/towelliee

Quote Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
    the game is broken, the statistical odds of losing 66 consecutive games in a row says something and dont say defiant just sucks. Even the worst players should be able to manage a win occasionally.
    Most of the problems stem from pure pick up groups being forced to fight against premades (3 players or more who are grouped when joined).

I firmly believe that Trion should allow full premade raids to be formed but that they should only be matched against other premades. Pure pick up groups should only fight against other pure pick up groups.

One option I would like to see is 3 options when you join....
    1. Join as a group. This means that you are in a group already. You will only be placed as filler in other groups if you do not have a full raid.
    2. Join as solo. This means you are joining as solo only, so you only want pick up groups with no grouped players joining.
    3. Join as filler. This means you are joining as solo, but want a position in a raided group that needs fillers, if no raid groups need fillers then you join as solo.

This will allow all players to choose who they want to fight and how they want to join.

It is critical that raid/group joiners NEVER be matched against solo only players.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

And then the worst part is that you only get 6k for winning and 4k for losing..
    i agree with this you should get a lot more for winning.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

+ Reply to Thread