+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cant win a warfront

Champion of Telara

I lost 1 match yesterday, I lost 0 matches today.

Tonight, defiant has been winning 500-30 in black garden, 3-0 in whitefall, and we've been farming guardian in the codex at their spawn point.

Quit blaming other people/sides. It's the same damn classes on both sides. You're all delusional in thinking some side is better and what not.

Soulwalker

Briarcliff/Silkweb/Harrow/Gnarlwood 30-39 is getting absolutely rolled by guardians. It's gotten so bad that a couple of whiny little brats from Briarcliff (Khaileena, Boreas, Excelus) started queuing up to AFK because they feel the defiants have no chance.

9 out of 10 warfronts are a loss. The guardians always have 2-4 more players than us: either more guardians queue up, defiants drop, or we have afkers. With even numbers we win about 1/4th of the time. It's an absolute mess. You'd be delusional NOT to blame other people/sides.

Also, the cross-server queues don't include all shards. HERP DERP Your server isn't the same as ours.

Soulwalker

Warfronts are not fun at the moment with half full teams and afk'ers on your side.

Defiant, Shivermere, 30-39 bracket.

This simply has to get better or this game will not be fun to play.

It's simple. The faction that has more healers that round or set of rounds, wins. Defiant on Regulos appears to be quite strong. I was in 26 different matches throughout the weekend and we lost only 3. The ones we did lose were rounds in which we had ONE low lvl cleric running around pretending to be a mage.

Pre-mades make a huge difference, as do the number of healers present. You will lose without clerics, no way around it. Quit running around with a hundred and one rogues.

-Krom

Ascendant

Heal and buffs are must or get ready to be owned and from my experience buffs are taking even bigger role than heals. Aren there like alot of buffs souls.

So, when you enter to WF, check your team and if you see all kind of icon under player's name you know you win, if not, afk and free xp.
    Last edited by June; 03-07-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Spirescar Defiant checking in to say in the 40-49 bracket we are not merely losing, we are being steamrolled as if we didn't even try to win. This is a bit beyond frustrating and no idea what is going on. The extreme imbalance in WFs should not be happening .... three days of WFs and 1 win.

L2P may not fix the issue because this is so completely imba something else must be at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by fervor View Post
    I just want to point out that it's not always premades.

If your team just won a WF, it's very likely that many of the same people are going to immediately requeue. As a result, the next WF is going to have a lot of the same people.

At least, this is probably true for the lower population side that doesn't have queues.

Yesterday, as a Defiant in 20-29, I had a 25-3 or so win record. It was the first time I ever had a winning day like that and it was a massacre. No premade. It was just a bunch of the same folks requeuing for a long time.

The team started to fall apart once the other bards stopped queuing up, though.
    Yep, Defiant definitely has points where we have winning streaks. I definitely had more wins than losses yesterday as defiant. I think that is both sides honestly.
    Last edited by Cyndel; 03-07-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by elpicsid View Post
    Im just wondering is it my server or bracket or whats going on. Im in the 30-39 bracket currently on defiant and we cant seem to win at all out of a 15 maches ill win maby one. Is this a common problem or its it just my server im on emberlord. If its my server i realy dont want to reroll now that im almost lvl 40 it just realy frustrating.
    I play a defiant on emberlord and I win probably 60-70% of the matches. What we as a guild have figured out is: kill the healers and if you can heal the raid in anyway and like to win, heal your ***** off.

It doesn't take a full premade, just two people that know what healers look like and how to work TOGETHER to take the other healers out. The 30% of matches I lose is when the other team had 4+ healers and nothing will die.

I don't know if the current healing system was the intenet of the game designers because now I am seeing full guardian premades with nothing but healers now. Anything to win I guess.

I have noticed on the emberlord/freeholme pairing that guard groups latly seem to be healer heavy and defiant are dps heavy and without a premade coming in with healers most defiant are focused on personal stats and not using support classes for a team win. I believe the guards are a little more willing to roll in with bard doing 5/6 of their normal damage but healing the raid instead of bragging about a solo kill in a bg....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3