+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is with que times?

Default What is with que times?

I can not seem to find a pvp game for the life of me. I have been que for over 2hrs already 3 times now today. It has been this way form me lvls 18-21 now trying to do some pvp quests. I have yet to have a que take less than 45mins. It says estimated time (0s) so what gives? This happening t anyone else? and why is this happening?

People are noticing the major imbalances, and are rerolling. Check out the 10-19 warfronts, all Sabs, Bards and Warriors now, and you get a warfront in TWO SECONDS.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Thanks for response. So you are saying is that it goes by class? So if I have a sab soul equipt it is not going to let me in right away?

Quote Originally Posted by Makr View Post
    Thanks for response. So you are saying is that it goes by class? So if I have a sab soul equipt it is not going to let me in right away?
    That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people are getting into 30+, or 40+ warfronts, getting rolled by the superior builds, and discovering Mages are near useless, and Clerics suffer greatly, and rerolling Scouts to play Bards, or Sabs, or rerolling Warriors.

So the more rerolling after 30+ has only made ques extremely longer because fewer, and fewer are playing them right now, and are currently in the 10-19 bracket playing their new, stronger toons.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

I still have not been able to get into a pvp all day

+ Reply to Thread