+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favor/Prestige/Notierity

Default Favor/Prestige/Notierity

I'm having trouble keeping track of these gain. I want to make a tab that shows just rewards basically, so the three things I mentioned. Does anyone know what I would need to check/uncheck to get this to work?

I've been playing around with it, and I can only seem to notice it in my combat tab, which is way too full for it to be convenient to look at.

I still don't know what prestige is, let alone how to get it.
    Sure, your paper can cover my rock. But when my paper-covered rock hits you in the face, it's still going to hurt.

Soulwalker

Theres alot of BS notoriety to go through, honestly its useless once you hit 50.

Prestige is level 50 pvp "experience", once you hit 50 and pvp, you gain prestige exp. Theres 6 levels, and each leve lawards gear. Level 2 prestige is boots, gloves, and 2 rings, level 3 is more gear, ect. all epics, none require notoriety, and all notoriety gear is useless except for maybe a few trinkets.

Soulwalker

Default PVP Soul and Prestige

What good is offering the pvp soul before 50 if you can't get more than 10 points til after you reach 50? Seems stupid to me. I spent favor on this soul at around lvl 22 just to find out I am restricted til 50. I could have used that favor towards something that is more beneficial.

Oh glad I read this, since I was thinking of buying the pvp soul. It wasn't greyed out or anything so I thought i'd give it a try.

+ Reply to Thread