+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur balanced?

Soulwalker

Default Saboteur balanced?

constantly critting people in 10-19 bracket for 1k damage. Rogues on top of damage done are always sabs and are over other classes by at least 8,000 damage every warfont. Is this really balanced?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
    constantly critting people in 10-19 bracket for 1k damage. Rogues on top of damage done are always sabs and are over other classes by at least 8,000 damage every warfont. Is this really balanced?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HUCl0K6CQ

Yes, apparently.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by sauna View Post

I watched a bit over 4 minutes into that video, it's garbage. Not once did I see anyone try to attack him, any class can do that. It's no different than a wow mage spamming arcane blast in the background with noone touching him.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz View Post
    I've played sab in PvP at all levels up to 50. To be honest they are extremely unballanced at lower levels given their damage levels compared to everyones HP. At level 50 this changes and i'd say sabs are fairly balanced. In fact i don't see myself as a pure damage dealer as a sab but more of a CC support with mines, adhesive grenade, annihilation bomb stun, AoE silence and concussive charge stun.

+ Reply to Thread