+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Players crying for nerfs

Soulwalker

Default Players crying for nerfs

For those of you out there crying for nerfs on different classes take a good look at whats going on in world of warcraft right now. that game is nothing but constant nerfs on classes nerf after nerf. Do you guys realy want rift to turn into a nerf fest i sure as hell dont. i didnt quit wow to come to another nerf fest game. Nerfs were the main reason i left wow after playing for 3 years i just couldnt handle the constant nerfs as did alot of the world of warcraft players, it got annoying and rediculous after a while. To the devs of this game if you want ur game to be successful dont listen to the nerf cries they will only hurt your game in the long run just take a look at world of warcraft they may have alot of people still playing thier game but give it a few they will soon run their customors away with their nerfs and their inability to deal with the botting its just a matter of time. i say if a certain class cant hang with a certain class buff the other classes to compete with the class. better than nerfing but thats just my opinion.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Captinyaya View Post
    For those of you out there crying for nerfs on different classes take a good look at whats going on in world of warcraft right now. that game is nothing but constant nerfs on classes nerf after nerf. Do you guys realy want rift to turn into a nerf fest i sure as hell dont. i didnt quit wow to come to another nerf fest game. Nerfs were the main reason i left wow after playing for 3 years i just couldnt handle the constant nerfs as did alot of the world of warcraft players, it got annoying and rediculous after a while. To the devs of this game if you want ur game to be successful dont listen to the nerf cries they will only hurt your game in the long run just take a look at world of warcraft they may have alot of people still playing thier game but give it a few they will soon run their customors away with their nerfs and their inability to deal with the botting its just a matter of time. i say if a certain class cant hang with a certain class buff the other classes to compete with the class. better than nerfing but thats just my opinion.
    My response: Gradual tuning.

If the balance is like 10, 10 , 10 , 10 , 13, 10 - don't smash the 13 into a 6 like Blizzard so lovingly does, tone it to a 12, and see if people are a little happier. Class dominance is going to happen, best thing you can do is use your calling's most OP soul until there's a little more balance.

If 12 is still too much, tone it down to 11, then 10.. But Blizzard's idea of a nerf is "LOL 15% DAMAGE REDUCTION LOLOLOLOL"

Nobody <3's that
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Luckily it seems like the devs are almost totally immune to nerf-whiners. I for one find the balance in this game to be fantastic.

They won't listen to logic, hopefully they'll leave soon.
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Most Excellent View Post
    Luckily it seems like the devs are almost totally immune to nerf-whiners. I for one find the balance in this game to be fantastic.
    Riftblade/tank hybrids spamming nothing but Flamespear and winning means they clearly outplayed you.

+ Reply to Thread