+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favor for Riftblades - Broken?

Default Favor for Riftblades - Broken?

First off, I'd like to say that I am only a level 19 Riftblade, and thus I've only done Black Garden. I don't know if this problem spans across other Warfronts as well, or if there is simpily something I'm doing wrong, but regardless I'd just like some clarification on this.

I've been PvP-ing in Warfronts for a few days now, yet somehow I almost always have the least amount of Favor gained. This is really confusing me, as my performance is above average: In my last run of Black Garden I had the most Carrier Kills, the most regular Kills, the most Killing Blows, the second highest damage done, and the third lowest damage taken. I also had the Horn for 35 seconds (The longest of the group, since we lost the match). But even with all this, I had the least amount of Favor.
    I'd however like to add that I also had 6 deaths. I'm not convinced however that this is the cause, considering the player who had the highest amount of Favor gained not only had less of everything, he also died 8 times instead of 6. I'm not exactly sure which class he was - Either a Pyromancer or an Elementalist, because I had seen him using Fire spells a lot.

Anywho, is this some sort of issue that needs to be fixed, or am I simpily missing something here?

Yes, RBs are overpowered, dunno about favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsichore View Post
    Yes, RBs are overpowered, dunno about favor.
    Look pal, if you're just looking to troll, go to the Off Topic section of something. Every moron can see that I'm not referring to Riftblades being "OP" - So I guess you're even worse then that.

Well now, does anybody know what's wrong with the actual issue, then?

I would really like to know how the hell they calculate the favor too. I always get top 3 dps, killing blows and several other things. I got less favor than an afk guy before...

+ Reply to Thread