+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wierd Bugs Tonight

Ace

Default Wierd Bugs Tonight

I encountered a pair of strange, funny, bugs with war fronts tonight. The first one was that upon returning form a war front my character's armor was suddenly all shades of PINK... Yes, you read that right. LMAO. It cleared up between runs but still. I did take screens. It would also sometimes occur after respawns during the front.

The other, was that some players appeared for the matches somehow stuck inside their turtle mounts.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I encountered a pair of strange, funny, bugs with war fronts tonight. The first one was that upon returning form a war front my character's armor was suddenly all shades of PINK... Yes, you read that right. LMAO. It cleared up between runs but still. I did take screens. It would also sometimes occur after respawns during the front.

The other, was that some players appeared for the matches somehow stuck inside their turtle mounts.
    The turtle glitch is a result of them taking away the turtle from those who had a pre order code and re mailing it to them. It basically worked this. If you logged off you your turtle it registered the mount as active when you logged back in, however, since you are not authorized to use it, until you drag it out of you mail box, the turtle's frame remains inactive, and inseparable from the player. This will go away once you have reactivated your turtle mount and have mounted and dismounted again.

+ Reply to Thread