+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Losing every warfrong as defiant

Rift Master

Default Losing every warfrong as defiant

There have been other threads about this, but for past 2 days I have been carefully watching. As others have said before, defiants have 90% loss ratio.

In my opinion, the ONLY reason that is happening is because EVERY SINGLE GAME we are outnumbered by 1 or 2 people, sometimes even 3.

Ive been watching, the game will usually start us as 4v5 and next thing you know its 4v7 in guardian favor.

I dont know why it is happening like this, but I am positive that the real reason we keep losing is just being outnumbered.

Rift Master

Just joined black garden, 5 guardians 4 defiants.

Telaran

Ain't that the truth, in the 20's bracket i managed to win a few pugs. But.... 30
    s and currently 40's, not a chance. I think all we can do is wait for more ppl to do them or run premades.

Atm I haven't won a single one at lvl 45 for the last 15 wf's at least.

What's a Warfrong?

That said, we've already had this discussion in a number of other threads. ;)

Rift Master

typo, meant warfront, but none the less, i did several more and point stands, ALWAYS outnumbered, always.

Shadowlander

I'm not sure why it is doing this, I noticed last night in about the 20 or so I ran...we won maybe 4 or 5 and we were out numbered the entire time. ( Level 17 )

Also a suggestion from me is the farther away you go from the spawn point of the Regulos thingy....obviously you gain points slower...but running all the way back to your spawn point and hanging out there while we have to run all the way across the map and back up " 1 " side mind you...there should be ZERO points awarded for doing such a tactic or slowly lose points for "camping" their own spawn if you will...hope I made some sense out of that rant.

Rift Master

Update with latest game, 4 defiants to 6 guardians, this is getting stupid now.
    Is this trions way of giving guardians an advantage because they assume most people went defiant? Say what you want, but I am positive that its deliberate, its never more defiants than guardians, its never even, always outnumbered

Soulwalker

Hey,

Guardian here, anyways, just wanted to let you know on my battle group, I've never seeen a warfront that's ever had more than 1 extra guardian or defiant pop and I've done warfronts all the way up to level 40 and they always even out within the first 2 - 5 minutes.

My point is Defiant still lose 90% of the time so while player imbalance may be exasperating the issue it isn't the main problem.

I was too.
    Then I played at 2am-5am and we won them all
    (mainly because we were the same team each time and learned to fight as a group.)

EU side.
    Last edited by Reavan; 03-04-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    NIEA - Nightblade L50

Firesand

If it makes you feel any better, 1-3 of those Guardians are usually bots.

Hooray. We all lose.

I don't have this problem as defiant on emberlord.

But I only have about 9k favor so I'll see what happens later on, and I do notice the guardianz start out with a few more.
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

Soulwalker

Really? I've noticed we lose every game but

Are we actually outnumbered from the start, or are people just ragequitting at a loss that was already happening?

Hmm. If it's numbers, I feel a lot better about the 90% loss ratio, cause hopefully that can be fixed.

Rift Disciple

Must be due to the OPed classes the other side has!

Anyway all depends on which server you are on... it's pretty much the reverse on the server I play on. (correction.. played on)
    Last edited by Docmandu; 03-05-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Telaran

I started keeping track of my wins/losses a couple days ago. It was exactly a 50:50 ratio over 16 games. I was a lvl 22-23 bard for all of the games.

So either it's the fact that i was healing (a strong possibility, defiant are often short on healers) or people are just used to steamrolling guardians in beta, and it's more even now.

I play on dayblind and defiant win 80% of the 10-20, & 20-30's warfronts ive been in. Normally its hours of winning at a time by defiant and our side not saying anything except how crap everyone is, we might as well give up because we're loosing codex 80-140, and then yelling to defiant to take our bad players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast