+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Allow PREMADES!(join warfronts as RAID's)

Soulwalker

Default Allow PREMADES!(join warfronts as RAID's)

I believe many defiants have become frustrated with the pure lack of... desire in some of the other players. But when we try to make our own "elite" groups or "premades" as they are known, we cannot join as more than one party, meaning we could only bring 5/10 or 5/15 etc.. to some warfronts and this is very frustrating. I think that you should allow players to make their own full groups to better their PVP enjoyment or else many will quit the game. That may be my opinion only but i feel that we should not be limited to the abilities of some random players.( not to mention group compositions are TERRIBLE), I've been in some warfronts with 9 rogues and a warrior at some times and its pretty ridiculous.
    Post what you think.

Martyr-- Todrin US

That's a terrible idea.

What about the casual players who just want to hop on and run a couple WFs? The only pops they'll get will be 15-man premades tailor made to faceroll people like them.

Five coordinated people are enough to change a WF. If not, the rest of the people on your team are hopelessly r-tarded. Premades have the potential to ruin instanced PvP and the 5-man cap does the best it can to prevent that.

Also, the players who join from your side will benefit from seeing an organized group of 5 working together.

You don't really think your idea has merit, do you?
    Last edited by dougan; 03-04-2011 at 07:51 AM.
    DUGAN

Two separate queues. 100% premade and 100% pug.

Great idea

I agree. Not a great idea. A group of 5 is stout and with coordination can swing a warfront easily. A group of 15? That's absurd and would be 0 fun for the opposition.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by dougan View Post
    That's a terrible idea.

What about the casual players who just want to hop on and run a couple WFs? The only pops they'll get will be 15-man premades tailor made to faceroll people like them.

Five coordinated people are enough to change a WF. If not, the rest of the people on your team are hopelessly r-tarded. Premades have the potential to ruin instanced PvP and the 5-man cap does the best it can to prevent that.

Also, the players who join from your side will benefit from seeing an organized group of 5 working together.

You don't really think your idea has merit, do you?
    You're clearly a PVE player. In PVP you're entitled to WINNING. Why should i rely on the same kids who run in circles getting killed all the time? Why should i not be able to have my elite group? Does a raid group not get to choose their members for a raid? Well pvp in an essence is the SAME. Therefore i should be allowed to pick and choose my members. Sure the 1 in 30 times you have to go against a full premade you might have Q'd solo and you lose, but you can always Q again and fight another group. I'm tired if being put in a group with terribles and being "milked" for favor by the guardians. IMHO, Pre-mades = Game Changer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGB View Post
    I agree. Not a great idea. A group of 5 is stout and with coordination can swing a warfront easily. A group of 15? That's absurd and would be 0 fun for the opposition.
    The other team has the same chance of putting a pre-made together. Some players enjoy the PVP aspect of games MUCH more than the PVE aspect. So why shouldn't the PVP players get something they can have fun with?

Rift Disciple

/signed
    Separate queues will solve the problems. Usually premades are after the challenge so they want to fight another premade.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldDemon View Post
    As for the die thing, well you intend to finish all warfronts without dieing not even once?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise View Post
    Yes, I pretty much am that good.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGB View Post
    I'd like to see groups of 5 removed from pugs all together. Let those who want a 15 man raid fight against a force on equal footing, another 15 man raid. Let them have the challenge that leet pvpers all want.

And those who just want to farm easy kills can go *insert outrageous insult*

Soulwalker

Bad idea imo, coming from a pvp orientated game WaR, Premades made the SCs terrible and super one sided. Being the fact I was in a Guild that ran premades all day long then playing a pug against premades I seen both sides enough to know that it is a very bad idea.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Adroan View Post
    Bad idea imo, coming from a pvp orientated game WaR, Premades made the SCs terrible and super one sided. Being the fact I was in a Guild that ran premades all day long then playing a pug against premades I seen both sides enough to know that it is a very bad idea.
    Larger pools of servers would solve this problem.

Soulwalker

should just let guilds own castles and have people fight over that. and oh, make this game based off skill and not level.

oh how i miss Darkfall.
    Last edited by pogipants; 03-04-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: fail chrome. sorry for double post!

Soulwalker

should just let guilds own castles and have people fight over that. and oh, make this game based off skill and not level.

oh how i miss Darkfall.

back on topic. I'm sure premades are for honor farming and not having a competitive fight. I'd say yeah to seperate queues, like if your team has enough players for atleast 50-75% of the max raid size then you're in the premie queue.

Soulwalker

Or for farming FAVOR. WoW nubs, ne way. There's no need for a seperate Q as the premade groups would win, fast? Haha so it would all be over in a blink of an eye. The basic idea of this is that the group compositions are TERRIBLE,(ie 10 dps no healers or all melee classes etc) And Most players skills and motivation are extremely lack-lust. Therefore, PVP focused players should be able to FOCUS on pvp and make premades.
    Last edited by BigBiz; 03-04-2011 at 09:07 AM.

/agree with OP

Separate Q's or whatever if you want...but let us make raids and have some fun together. Nothing is better than a premade raid vs a premade raid.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Definitely need raid queues. It already is in place that you will be matched up against other "premades" if you queue with a group of 3 or more. However, it doesn't make premades wait hours for a queue to pop and eventually will match vs pugs, as it should.

Don't forget the 50 warfront, it will be 100 times more fun if you can raid queue. Honestly this game has 20 man raid content, most guilds should have at least 10 people who can queue together for warfronts. I think it's safe to assume every guild that plans on finishing any PVE content in this game has enough to queue with a 10 man raid for warfronts.

There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to raid queue.
    Aion- Zikel- Uprising
    WAR- Praag- Havoc / Dark Crag- All or Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    Killing members of PL = PVE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast