Hello All!!! today I would like to have an open discussion about advanced PvP tactics!
Im sure many viable suggestions and tactics will be brought to bear here, I actually hope they will !

To put it in a basic framework Class, Scenario, Style and General Discourse.

Ill start it off Using a familiar scenario, Instanced PvP, Namely in the CTF or CAHTF, Cap and Hold(the flag) style scenarios present!

Advanced Tactic #1: Buff at the start of the match It helps the entire team! I say this because many people seem to not know that they can cast spells or buffs on other players sometimes.

Advanced Tactic #2: There is a Little "target Name Frame" of the "Flag Holder" on the side of your screen, Rightside for most unless you have moved it!! This will let you know WHO and What Side the player with the Flag is and belongs too!!!!!

Advanced Tactic #2A: Cast hurtful or Beneficial Spell and abilities at the Person Which has the Flag!!

Advanced Tactic #3: This one I think seems to be By far the most difficult Tactic I have seen be implemeted, by many players, I shall make it larger to show its importance.
YOU CANNOT CAPTURE THE FLAG OR EVEN CLICK ON IT IF YOU ARE 30 YARDS AWAY

So in closing I would like those of you who read this to add your Own Advanced Tactics and Style to this Guide so we as a Whole Community of PvPrs can Make life easier for those Who may on the off chance read and attempt to Utilize this Information Have a Great Day and Remember!!! if Im not healing you its cause im busy eating.