+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ALL warriors need to re-roll in the interests of being team players

Sword of Telara

Default ALL warriors need to re-roll in the interests of being team players

Sorry, but I'm afraid all warriors need to re-roll.

Looking through the forums I can see a direct correlation between the number of people complaining about not having healers in WFs and the amount of warriors present. Therefore to solve the situation, as the only class that can't heal, warriors need to re-roll cleric to fix this issue.

Look at it this way, the rogues, clerics and mages who dps must be happy with the amount of healers as they have the option to heal themselves, only warriors don't, so only warriors must be complaining about lack of healing.

Personally I think its just selfish of players to choose warrior, Its the only class what cant heal, they are deliberately gimping their team, by rolling it then having the teremity to queue for WFs, and whats more then have the gall to post things like 'OMG heal me!!' or 'Omg You're a cleric, ffs healzzzz'.

I think warriors need to stop expecting others to do things they have chosen not to do by rolling warrior. In fact, all warriors should be banned from PvP entirely, and they must all re-roll cleric so they can heal WFs 24/7 and never ever dps.

Soulwalker

Squirrelize all Warriors what I say
    ,feed them nuts and Sesame Seeds till the WF is over,you can sit down while you do it
    defiant ones are much bolder and will come up and eat out of the bag if you sit still long enough

Soulwalker

It's not just warriors complaining, heck my mate, a cleric who is healing spec, complains that not enough people heal in wf. He can't keep 10+ up by himself, the problem is not the warriors.

Also, every warrior is selfish because they dont want to heal? ill remember that when i next tank a boss in a instance or use guard on my teammates so i take the dmg and not them. in fact lets not have any healers what so ever, in instances or in pvp. Noone really wants to anyway, right? im sure that will make everything so much more interesting
    Last edited by Seraxia; 03-04-2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Rift Disciple

I hit top 3 KB's and/or damage in every WF I've played in (only play last 3 levels of each WF bracket mind). So yeah I should roll a healer to contribute to my team because I'm doing nothing in warfronts.

There are alot of Rogues, Mages and Clerics that don't have a heal spec so your Warrior hate is just fail.

Hmmmm maybe I've just been trolled...
    Last edited by Acerbitas; 03-04-2011 at 05:27 AM.
    Acerbitas - 50 Warrior/Prestige Rank 3 - <Gross Negligence> - Imperium
    Champion/Paragon/Vindicator.

Acerbitas - 40/64 Blackguard - Eltharion.
    Acerbitas - 80 Deathknight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineaxis View Post
    People are whining because it's easier to type text on a forum than gain skill in a game.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by zetans View Post

Looking through the forums I can see a direct correlation between the number of people complaining about not having healers in WFs and the amount of warriors present. Therefore to solve the situation, as the only class that can't heal, warriors need to re-roll cleric to fix this issue.

Look at it this way, the rogues, clerics and mages who dps must be happy with the amount of healers as they have the option to heal themselves, only warriors don't, so only warriors must be complaining about lack of healing.

Personally I think its just selfish of players to choose warrior, Its the only class what cant heal, they are deliberately gimping their team, by rolling it then having the teremity to queue for WFs, and whats more then have the gall to post things like 'OMG heal me!!' or 'Omg You're a cleric, ffs healzzzz'.

I think warriors need to stop expecting others to do things they have chosen not to do by rolling warrior. In fact, all warriors should be banned from PvP entirely, and they must all re-roll cleric so they can heal WFs 24/7 and never ever dps.
    The problem is not the warior class but:
    - "No heals today(got to dps)" clerics
    - "No focus dps(Bah, I have my own target)" mages and rogues
    - "No help for clearics today(Had to bash the other tank, they do not heal me anyway)" warriors
    Play as a team or rant on the forums.
    If anyone from Cloudeborne guardians want to play as team wisp me(Thumza) when i am in game.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Thumza View Post
    The problem is not the warior class but:
    - "No heals today(got to dps)" clerics
    - "No focus dps(Bah, I have my own target)" mages and rogues
    - "No help for clearics today(Had to bash the other tank, they do not heal me anyway)" warriors
    Play as a team or rant on the forums.
    If anyone from Cloudeborne guardians want to play as team wisp me(Thumza) when i am in game.
    Well said, +1.
    This is a team game where everyone needs to look after each other. Whether it be healing, tanking, or focusing on targets.

WRONG..warriors are one of the best classes for end game. Have you seen the left side of the Vindicator (pvp soul) tree for a warrior? It basically lets them keep healers alive by tanking a bunch of the damage for an ally. What needs to happen, really, is people "in general" need to roll healer a bit more. Just because you like your mage/rogue and you don't wanna change, doesn't mean you should point your finger at others and tell them to re-roll.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

I <3 Kohlswa - 3/2/2011

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Acerbitas View Post
    Hmmmm maybe I've just been trolled...
    You have, but only slightly.

I really dont have a problem with warriors. I have a problem with people (mainly warriors) who post 'OMG all Cleric MUST heal in WFs' threads on these forums.

Warriors choose at character creation not to have a healing character, guess what, so do Clerics that want to DPS.

The point I was faciously making was that its not a case of Clerics being selfish for not healing, but that some people dont want to heal no matter what class they rolled. Every single warrior does not want to heal, and thats fine, but you cant expect a cleric to automatically do the job they chose not to do.

Personally, I play every class apart from a warrior and almost always heal, but I get so fed up with people DEMANDING that I do so. If you want more healers ROLL ONE>

wow someone is as clueless as they are stupid...

I think people above me have said it enough, so I shouldn't need to explain more. I just couldn't beleive what I was reading from this -.-
    Last edited by gooseymac; 03-04-2011 at 05:42 AM.

Besides healing there are other issues like:
    1. DPS not focusing right targets.
    2. People not going for flag or for Codex.
    3. Peple running solo into multiple enemies.
    4. People not using their AOE CC-s or anti CC spells and skills.

Imagine 2 vs 2 fight (lets say 2 dps vs 2 dps).
    Both people in team A target one person.
    First person in team B targets first person in team A, second person in team B targets second person of team A.

What team wins?

But yes, that is true - like in any other MMO some classes are better than others in mass pvp.
    Last edited by janarick; 03-04-2011 at 06:05 AM.

Rift Disciple

#3 on your list always blows my mind. What kind of outcome do they expect?
    Mostly happens after respawns, when people can't be bothered to wait for the other half of the team to respawn too. Funny and sad at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread