+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to Nerf Warriors hard in Black Garden

Telaran

Default Time to Nerf Warriors hard in Black Garden

Guys it's gone too far. I don't know what particular tree gives you this skill but it has to go. Apparently warriors now have a zonewide taunt in black gardens while their group holds the fang. The fang holder and all of his team hang back by their tree, while ( it's usually two warriors) proceed to the middle, activate the zone taunt and watch as my entire team decends on them for the next 5 minutes while ignoring the 8 guys over by the tree. I must have some ability that i'm not aware of in my spec that allows me to be immune to this effect but like sirens singing from the rocks the rest of the sailors on my team keep it up over and over again.

Can we please get a fix and fast.

Plane Touched

It sucks and needs to go, agreed. Mages also get a zone-wide taunt, unfortunately it only taunts your own teammembers. Whenever I squirrel something, my entire team drops whatever they are doing to hit it

Sword of Telara

I thought you were going to whinge about bull rush > aoe fear.....

Carry on, nothing to see here.

Rift Chaser

It's the most powerful ability in the game.

It's so powerful and devious it makes the other team think they are actually winning since they are scoring so many kills. That is ofc up until the last minute when they realize they are down 13-850

Pets have this ability too.

I've seen people fight warthogs for over 30 seconds just smashing away at the thing...

Open the door. Get on the floor.
    Everybody walk the dinosaur.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nebhatesyou View Post

I've seen people fight warthogs for over 30 seconds just smashing away at the thing...
    Sometimes there is an advantage to killing a pet, mainly that it takes ages to resummon them, time that the player is therefore not fighting.

Though I usually ignore tank pets, they tickle

Shh..

People might actually realise that true tanky-tank warriors have a place in PVP..

Its amazing how many people believe you can only tank mobs.......

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Shh..

People might actually realise that true tanky-tank warriors have a place in PVP..

Its amazing how many people believe you can only tank mobs.......
    True defensive tanks belong in pve only. When the defensive tank fights players, he/she should get their *** handed. I say this because it makes the game more fair and fun for everyone to not have to fight these annoying god mode ****s. Unfortunately, this game has it all wrong currently and it is effective.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nebhatesyou View Post

Well Bards should be doing this. Sending a pet on a Bard is doing them a favor. They can sit back and heal the whole team in safety.

nerf a warrior??? no PLZ!!!!
    is really fun with my Assassin when i sap pet, and kill the war
    http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-rift/5669_7f24a73bdb6a8cd0.png

Quote Originally Posted by Eive View Post
    True defensive tanks belong in pve only. When the defensive tank fights players, he/she should get their *** handed. I say this because it makes the game more fair and fun for everyone to not have to fight these annoying god mode ****s. Unfortunately, this game has it all wrong currently and it is effective.
    I disagree totally. Tanks need a role in pvp - and warriors shouldn't have to dps to pvp. Why would a defensive tank be god-mode? If he's truly defensive, his dps will be pants and you don't have to attack him - making his uber-tankiness useless...

WAR had it right with dmg reduction (for your allies), crowd-control and debuffs being mainly with the tanks. They were necessary to protect your squishies and necessary to enable your dps to kill stuff. Played well, they were such a pita that even some of the best groups ended up either cc-ing them first or trying to focus them down. Yet their dps was crap and they didn't heal jack....

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    I disagree totally. Tanks need a role in pvp - and warriors shouldn't have to dps to pvp. Why would a defensive tank be god-mode? If he's truly defensive, his dps will be pants and you don't have to attack him - making his uber-tankiness useless...

WAR had it right with dmg reduction (for your allies), crowd-control and debuffs being mainly with the tanks. They were necessary to protect your squishies and necessary to enable your dps to kill stuff. Played well, they were such a pita that even some of the best groups ended up either cc-ing them first or trying to focus them down. Yet their dps was crap and they didn't heal jack....
    Don't underestimate the usefulness of a Warlord/Vindicator spec in group PvP.
    Noco@Wolfsbane

No way! You know how many points I put into this zonewide taunt??!!!

If you see someone with a shield, yellow energy bar and 20% more health than everyone else, attack him ASAP! If he is hitting you for 3% of your life with each attack and spamming things like a shield throw, scream for more assists.

If you see someone with a blue mana bar, ignore them. They are worthless to kill. Same with anyone spamming cadence with a pink bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballegrep View Post
    It sucks and needs to go, agreed. Mages also get a zone-wide taunt, unfortunately it only taunts your own teammembers. Whenever I squirrel something, my entire team drops whatever they are doing to hit it
    LMAO....so true

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast