+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Gear, where is it?

Default PVP Gear, where is it?

OK, so I've been doing a lot of PVP, basically leveling up through PVP tho not exclusively, got to lvl 25 last night, and saved up just over 15K favor. I was looking forward to buy a PVP set of gear at 25... but it seems like that doesn't exist.

I've found a lvl 25 helm (Cleric) in Sanctum, and that was pretty much it for my cleric. I finally went to Gloamwood for the first time and found another piece of armor, level 18, at PVP vendor there and two rings.

So does a PVP set exist at 25? I hope I'm just missing the vendor somewhere.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

I have not found PVP sets, but there are merchants with PVP armor. When I hit 25, I purchased a plate chestpiece and boots or leggings in Scarlet Gorge. For Guardians, it's the PvP Goodies merchant near that small town close to the portal.

Rift Disciple

in sanctum near the pvp bit theres loads of quartermasters with gear, only 2 of them have level 25 gear afaik, next up is 35, but theres quite a lot to choose, you just need the rep with the certain people (by doing the 'win 5 matches in the codex' quest sort of stuff) Just got myself some nice blues from them.

The bulk of it is lvl50, but as fast as we all lvl anyway, who cares? You made 25 already, do you really need a full set of PvP gear? I think there are some more bits in Scarlet Cavern though if you want it. Just two o rthre more pieces per class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I need 900 valor, and a healer to kill Dankshasta
    "How do i pwn so good?"

DARKFALL PvP!!

Shadowlander

At some of the quest hubs, I think one in each zone, there is a PvP vendor selling a couple of PvP items for roughly the same level as your quests would be in that zone. For Defiants you can buy two level 12 items at Kelari Refuge for example. Then there's also some stuff that you need to have Notoriety with the respective Warfront faction to buy some low level items, such as that Cleric helm you mentioned, that's Friendly with the Black Garden faction. If you look at the Codex faction vendor, he'll sell you some stuff too.

Aside from this there's no level 15, 25, 35 or 45 full sets, just a couple of pieces you can buy from the Faction Vendors. If you're levelling through PvP it's good to have your respective Armour and Weapon crafting professions, so that you don't end up with completely outdated gear.

Hope I helped.

+ Reply to Thread