+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Apparently all the leet kiddies rolled gaurds

Quote Originally Posted by Varseria View Post
    I think it's funny the Defiants don't believe in gods yet there are angels flying around. Also, the gods grant the Guardians certain powers so they do exist. Defiants are just stuborn people who think they can defy the creators of the world with technology they gained from the creators of the world. If the gods created Telara, than what do you think you're using for resources?
    The creators of the worlds? Where did you read that the creators of the worlds are on guardians or defiants side?
    I believe this game has several creatures that claims to be gods but they do seam to lack power which means they are not gods. The gods failed the world remember? The resources comes from the rifts and from science.
    Last edited by IceDread; 03-04-2011 at 03:55 AM.
    Defiant, since I trust in knowledge.
    Defiant, since religion is false.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Varseria View Post
    I think it's funny the Defiants don't believe in gods yet there are angels flying around. Also, the gods grant the Guardians certain powers so they do exist. Defiants are just stuborn people who think they can defy the creators of the world with technology they gained from the creators of the world. If the gods created Telara, than what do you think you're using for resources?
    The Defiant do believe the gods exist.

They just don't worship the Vigil since the Vigil kinda let all life be destroyed.

I rolled Guardian because I prefer the look of their characters.

CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.8Ghz Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth P67 RAM: 8 G.SKILL Ripjaws X (1600, running @ 2400) GPUs: 2 x 460GTX's Monitors: 3 x ASUS VG236 w/ Nvidia 3D kit SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 240GB

Default ...

i think that existence of this thread proved that it is exactly opposite,isnt it?
    all the kids rolled those bad guys

I shall purge all Defiant heretics who oppose or mighty gods!

Burn in the righteous fire of my /spit macros!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by IceDread View Post
    Well, religious people like guardians are not in general as educated as the defiant who trusts in knowledge.

If you look at countries with higher standards of education knowledge and wisdom is higher and religion is not as well spread in these countries. If you on the other hand look at countries with a less educated people then religion has a much stronger hold over the population.
    I'm one of the most anti-religious people you will ever meet. I'm also a guardian. Why? I don't give a **** about the lore in games. I like the looks of the guardian side more and I felt that there would be more super kewl elites as defiant, actually.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by robtest View Post
    So since you used the term "****" 3 times in your post, you must be 13-14 ???
    I swear all the time. I'm 33, highly educated, and have a 125 IQ. Now **** off.

Swearing can convey a very strong message in very few words with greater effect than civil words.

This surprises me. So far, i havent seen any of such behavior, and i only once had a funny chat while i was dueling a bard as a cleric in a Codex match. We kind of had both lots of time to chat in that fight

As for kids. I would rather say that defiant has more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by IceDread View Post
    Well, religious people like guardians are not in general as educated as the defiant who trusts in knowledge.

If you look at countries with higher standards of education knowledge and wisdom is higher and religion is not as well spread in these countries. If you on the other hand look at countries with a less educated people then religion has a much stronger hold over the population.
    And yet this sentence is filled with grammatical errors. Maybe you should of rolled with us "uneducated" guardians?

Dumbass...
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41045&dateline=129849  3510
    www.FriendlyFireGaming.net - Home of the Saga clan. Established in 2003

Don't let insults on the Internet upset you.

It's only a video game. At least we aren't on voice with the opposite faction lol.
    Play a little xbox live you will want to smash your controller into a million peices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemen View Post
    I shall purge all Defiant heretics who oppose or mighty gods!

Burn in the righteous fire of my /spit macros!
    This made me laugh.

I haven't seen any chat at all while fighting. Though, when I first jumped into PVP, I had to stop the old WoW habit in me from using whatever taunting emotes I could as I killed gits. Usually rogues.

Soulwalker

I mean , I go in the war front, I don't see any smack talk or /yells from ppl in my team.. But it never fails that the gaurdians will be yelling **** like /pwnt /BADDIES!!!!! you know those lil kid words.

LOL you don't see it, because generally you aren't smack talking when getting your ***hole stuffed into your mouth. When Defiants start winning WFs, trust me, you'll see smack talk.

Shadowlander

I saw quite a bit of smack talk in a five win run I had late night for Defiants in Black Garden before I turned in, especially after we stomped one group 500-12. =S

Defiants can't seem to buy a win midday, but goodness, midnight at MST, or early morning play, and you can get on some disturbing winning sprees.
    Last edited by Shotgun47; 03-04-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpharoh View Post
    I understand where you are coming from about religion... Do you think the smartest man on earth is religous? Probably not. I feel the same way about uneducated people and religion, but to each their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgpARGvBnc

im not religious but apparently the smartest man that ever existed were :P
    Last edited by Rhino BI; 03-04-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Must be the time of day you play or something?
    (Are servers pooled only with the same type or PvP with PvE, that could effect it if your PvE)
    I've seen very little of anything from either side.
    Sometimes one side showing off if their totally dominating the other..

I'll admit I've pop'd off the "Oh Shi", or emote when I've run around a corner and theirs a zerg coming my way, sometimes used an emote to get someone's attention when their about to get jumped to distract them.

I've ended up guardians as a destruction guild i knew from when i was in WAR went that way.
    So its not all the kids, be annoying if it is but well I'm with a good guild so it wouldn't be to bad i guess, i'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by ElhazStar; 03-04-2011 at 08:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3