+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Premades ruin all the fun in warfronts ,and why only 3 cross servers ?? !!!

Thumbs down Premades ruin all the fun in warfronts ,and why only 3 cross servers ?? !!!

I always join solo in warfronts and i get with premades all the time ,and this si nto fare ,i pllay for fun but there is no fun when guardians win all the time .Another bad thing is the cross servers ,are only 3 .We meet players from whitefail , firesand and i am from bloodiron.Why only 3 servers and not all.Trion need to balance things with warftonts or no one will ever play them soon.I understand that all the girlyman join together at guardians but ,atm is no fun to join warfronts because ,we get with premades from whitefail and firesand all the time ...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    girlyman
    That alone made this post worth reading.

10/10

Shadowlander

Dude, premades are the only chance to win as Defiant. Dont try to ruin our fun.

Champion

I think we need to be paired with more than just 3 servers , too....

I am on regulos and I always have to fight the same pre-made group.... I get tired of it. We lose almost all the time. I don't mind pre-mades, but why do i have to fight the same group every time for hours.. until I decide the hell with it?

Make more servers for us to wf against, so it makes the competition more varied.

Especially since regulos is paired with a few servers that look like they don't have much interest in wf's. Either that they have a low pop.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpharoh View Post
    I think we need to be paired with more than just 3 servers , too....

I am on regulos and I always have to fight the same pre-made group.... I get tired of it. We lose almost all the time. I don't mind pre-mades, but why do i have to fight the same group every time for hours.. until I decide the hell with it?

Make more servers for us to wf against, so it makes the competition more varied.

Especially since regulos is paired with a few servers that look like they don't have much interest in wf's. Either that they have a low pop.
    Exactly like in my case ,we ALWAYS get the same premades guardian side from whitefail server ..WTF cross server is this ??Lets meet all the server and things will be balance maybe ,but i jsut want to meet pugs from other server to have fun and maybe defiant to win some matches....

Quote Originally Posted by DMart View Post
    Dude, premades are the only chance to win as Defiant. Dont try to ruin our fun.

Premades should meet other premades ,not pugs.I am defiant side and i know ,this thing is very sad ,to fight as a pug with whitefail premades all the time :/

PS:: Manya asking why def stay afk ,because they cant win those cheap premades ,and who want to give free kills to guaridans?
    Last edited by Cyborg; 03-03-2011 at 02:20 PM.

I always join solo in warfronts and i get with premades all the time ,and this si nto fare ,i pllay for fun but there is no fun when guardians win all the time .Another bad thing is the cross servers ,are only 3 .We meet players from whitefail , firesand and i am from bloodiron.Why only 3 servers and not all.Trion need to balance things with warftonts or no one will ever play them soon.I understand that all the girlyman join together at guardians but ,atm is no fun to join warfronts because ,we get with premades from whitefail and firesand all the time ...
    Funny thing is that I am in a different server cluster and the defiants never win over here, in addition to fighting guardian premades, but as for here I know its because certain guilds joined the same server that happened to be in my cluster. They were pre-formed from another MMO and can use ventrilo to coordinate attacks. Obviously anyone can do this, but it would be nice to see a separate option for solo queue and group queue. If they were just separated it would be nice. Either way I started making my next characters on the Guardian side because they win 98 percent of all games, and at least I will get paired with that particular servers premades if I join my servers Guardians.

Shadowlander

I completely agree with the OP.
    When I roll on a PVP server, I don't expect it do put in a Battlegroup (lolwow) with other PVP servers, and I certainly don't expect people on PVP servers to focus on PVP by making premade groups together. As far as I'm concerned PVP realms should be full of people sitting around never talking to each other and no guilds being made UNLESS they're for PVE.

/endsarcasm

You rolled on a PvP server, of course people on these servers are going to join PvP guilds etc and last time I checked, PvP guilds run premades, otherwise there's very little point of them being a PvP guild.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kierono10 View Post
    I completely agree with the OP.
    When I roll on a PVP server, I don't expect it do put in a Battlegroup (lolwow) with other PVP servers, and I certainly don't expect people on PVP servers to focus on PVP by making premade groups together. As far as I'm concerned PVP realms should be full of people sitting around never talking to each other and no guilds being made UNLESS they're for PVE.

/endsarcasm

You rolled on a PvP server, of course people on these servers are going to join PvP guilds etc and last time I checked, PvP guilds run premades, otherwise there's very little point of them being a PvP guild.
    I'm not with the OP on removing pre-mades. I had a pre-made group I would run with for a bit, but now it seems like maybe they lost interest in the game, or they just haven't been online in awhile. Particularly my one buddy that would organize these kind of things.

I am hoping to be able to begin running more premades with my guildies once everyone hits a level they are comfortable with, but I do think that we should be paired with more than just 3 servers ... 2 of which are probably low pop servers with ppl that have no interest in q' ing up.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Rift Disciple

Wait....wait...no seriously hold on a minute.....your seriously saying that people organizing in a group vs group based PvP environment is unfair? Like, really, that's your position? A group of people got together and said "hey guys I have a wild idea, lets focus fire on healers followed by scouts and mages THEN the big tank, or if we are feeling really wild we may just all focus on getting the objective at the same time instead of running around like escaped inmates at an asylum" and then went and did it while you ran around like the aforementioned lunatic and then WON (my god but how?) and your first thought is "wow, thats unfair"???

DAMNIT! I just got trolled didn't I?

Gox
    Champion

Are the groups actually saying in game they are premades or just from the same server?

Because here on deepstrike we have such a large population 90percent of the players in the wf are from deepstrike but we are not a premade just solos who queue and always get eachother.

Maybe you are being paired against a high population server?

Anyways right now during leveling wfs are not balanced and wont be until we are all 50 and Trion can take a good look at the abortion of pvp they created and hopefully fix some of the issues.

Either way i think the grouping needs to be more than 3. Imo pair up deepstrike with Briar kthnx.

OP is a huge crybaby though and it probbly getting rolled by a 3-4 man premade of friends. Either way it happens. get over it. You can't match premade vs premade right now because there would be no games.

It would go like this.. hmmm if we queue as 5 people we will never get in so lets just count down on vent 5 4 3 2 1 and all hit join at the same time solo.. Boom you get into same game since almost all battlegroups only have 1 game of each bg going at most at any time..

OP needs to maybe rethink his idea of only leveling in wfs
    Last edited by Gox; 03-03-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gox View Post
    Are the groups actually saying in game they are premades or just from the same server?

Because here on deepstrike we have such a large population 90percent of the players in the wf are from deepstrike but we are not a premade just solos who queue and always get eachother.

Maybe you are being paired against a high population server?

Anyways right now during leveling wfs are not balanced and wont be until we are all 50 and Trion can take a good look at the abortion of pvp they created and hopefully fix some of the issues.

Either way i think the grouping needs to be more than 3. Imo pair up deepstrike with Briar kthnx.

OP is a huge crybaby though and it probbly getting rolled by a 3-4 man premade of friends. Either way it happens. get over it. You can't match premade vs premade right now because there would be no games.

It would go like this.. hmmm if we queue as 5 people we will never get in so lets just count down on vent 5 4 3 2 1 and all hit join at the same time solo.. Boom you get into same game since almost all battlegroups only have 1 game of each bg going at most at any time..

OP needs to maybe rethink his idea of only leveling in wfs
    I make more than a thousand pk in beta ,only in open world so i know what pvp mean.You piece of sheet, think i am a cry baby ,well i can say to you i can beat you until you shi.t blood in both rl and game ,u prick ,talk like that with your boyfriend , not with me. Now ..lets talk about the warfronts ,well premades need to fight only premades ,that should be fare.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 03-03-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Champion of Telara

you are lucky you got whitefall in server list, our neighbours are 2 pve servers, thats just sad.

Soulwalker

Your tears fuel my critical strike chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Wait....wait...no seriously hold on a minute.....your seriously saying that people organizing in a group vs group based PvP environment is unfair? Like, really, that's your position? A group of people got together and said "hey guys I have a wild idea, lets focus fire on healers followed by scouts and mages THEN the big tank, or if we are feeling really wild we may just all focus on getting the objective at the same time instead of running around like escaped inmates at an asylum" and then went and did it while you ran around like the aforementioned lunatic and then WON (my god but how?) and your first thought is "wow, thats unfair"???

DAMNIT! I just got trolled didn't I?
    Hahaha!

What I would like to see is separate queues for premades and solos.

Rashira | Threesprings | Defiant | DominateDominion | Cleric | Level 60

Join a Warfront, see 14/20 all from same server with 8/10 opposing side same server makes me go.. huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast